FSU WR charged with grand theft auto

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not to jinx anything, but this is something Muschamp has done a good job with. We haven't had any arrests this year at all.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
Not to jinx anything, but this is something Muschamp has done a good job with. We haven't had any arrests this year at all.
+1, and let's keep it that way!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Starting QB accused of rape and identified by the victim? Never even questioned by the TPD or university officials. Starting QB accused of theft and verified via video surveillance? No arrest by TPD and a laugher of 2 game suspension from the baseball team. Journeyman WR steals a moped? Arrested and immediately suspended by the school. :nole:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Under Florida State University policy, any athlete charged with a felony is immediately suspended until the matter has reached a resolution.
See. This is how they get around it. If the police department never charges Winston, he can never be suspended.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n12064 said:
See. This is how they get around it. If the police department never charges Winston, he can never be suspended.
Wasn't the investigating officer on the rape case also the son of the Semi booster club president?

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
JC_Gator said:
I second that. Knock on wood, things have been nice and quiet.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That sounds about right. And then Winston's dad has the nerve to say he is entitled to a baby sitter. Because he's famous... You don't see NFL stars with a babysitter everywhere they go. We know this only scratches the surface of what is going on in the program.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Barney Fife was able to solve this one. Guess the kid wasn't high profile enough to look the other way.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling that he'll still be playing in the first game of the season this year.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB said:
I have a feeling that he'll still be playing in the first game of the season this year.
He will probable receive a two-practice suspension and 30 minutes of community service...

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Criminoles.jpg

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.