FSU's Winston notified of disciplinary hearing

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It means FSU is scrambling to set up some type of way to get around suspending the Rapeis. Unless something major happens this Moron will miss ZERO playing time. I hope that justice is served somehow.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n75626 said:
Scrambling like a roach just sprayed with Raid.

Excellent way of putting it. Hope its a scrong dose of it.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n75618 said:
It means FSU is scrambling to set up some type of way to get around suspending the Rapeis. Unless something major happens this Moron will miss ZERO playing time. I hope that justice is served somehow.

Well he has already missed one game this seaon but unfortunately it wasn't for the rape. It was just for being rude.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"It's a highly unusual process, and the decision to avoid making a charging decision is a way to get around making a determination about interim football suspensions," said John Clune, the Boulder, Colorado-based attorney representing Winston's accuser.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
The media will keep shining a light on the roach making it scramble. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is going to whack it with a shoe.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n75821 said:
I think it means "We'll have a hearing in mid January."

Yeah, looks like they conveniently set this up to come to a head around...ohhhhh......around the the end of football season. How convenient. I can not believe they will be allowed to get away with this. It is blatantly obvious they have no remorse, nor do they have any plan to actually do anything about it. Just buying time for another NC run and then let him leave school and declare for the NFL. Their tactic is to delay, delay, delay. Not to get to the bottom of any transgression or punish the transgressor. Nope! Just go win some more ball games, Jameis.

I don't think it would be possible for them to have any less class. What a shiiitty, shiiitty place. Shameful. Shame on Rapeis. Same on fsu. Shame on Tally PD. Shame on that horrid and idiotic fan base. I hope the hammer gets dropped on them. And they will deserve every bit of it.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm sure that once Winston was "notified" and he stopped laughing uproariously he shrugged and went, "Whatever. Hey, when's practice?"

:rotfl:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Took way too long to start the process, probably means little to nothing as he will be most probably gone by the time it happens. He already has lost a lot of money in the NFL especially with the current atmosphere. He might be lucky to be drafted in the first round then with many restrictions on his conduct and much less money up front. Many women insist that our situation is really not that better. They suspect that inappropriate pressure was exerted on the female and that the code of conduct investigation was short circuited. Perhaps there is information that we don't yet know I hope so.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n75969 said:
I'm sure that once Winston was "notified" and he stopped laughing uproariously he shrugged and went, "Whatever. Hey, when's practice?"

:rotfl:

443886152.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
One of the announcers just said that Winston has some Ben Roethlisberger in him. Oops. Pretty funny.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
T REX;n76019 said:
One of the announcers just said that Winston has some Ben Roethlisberger in him. Oops. Pretty funny.
Based on the description of the sex party Winston light like a little Ben in him

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n76019 said:

Yeah I heard that. LOL.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's still a girl that was raped out there, armed with attorneys … and the civil rights Feds.
I imagine FSU will not get Fed funds removed because it would be too ruinous for all the students.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Agree...this is not just about football. I have told you all that they sold their souls for football (revenue). They lost a damn good school president because of it and now there is evidence made public of a cover up and corruption to protect football (revenue). The stories so far do not deal with the other instances of sexual assault among the student population that were not properly investigated...and there are plenty. When these victims see that they are not alone and are being properly represented against the school and law enforcement, we are going to be stunned at the full magnitude of the corruption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator