Fun and Done

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If it's that turd bianci , I refuse to click on the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You can't read the article without a subscription anyway.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I propose a 3 day ban for anyone posting links to that douche.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Didn't click on the link, but it's interesting to see Bianchi surface. The last I heard from him he was scoffingly questioning Mac's "15 opportunities" approach to the season, and getting b slapped in front of his colleagues like the closet f*g he is. How's that condescending tone working out, jackass?

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n297756 said:
Didn't click on the link, but it's interesting to see Bianchi surface. The last I heard from him he was scoffingly questioning Mac's "15 opportunities" approach to the season, and getting b slapped in front of his colleagues like the closet f*g he is. How's that condescending tone working out, jackass?

Seriously. How do you really feel?

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He blocked me on Twitter and I...............................laughed. He is one thin skinned S.O.B.. He didn't like me when I worked at the Florida Times Union. Whenever I saw him in the parking lot I would usually say something snide to him because he would rip the Gators on something just to rip them. I heard him on 1010XL and he almost sounded giddy reporting on Grier. You just knew he had a boner talking about it...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Bianchi is a pathetic POS wannabe with no journalistic integrity or ability. Shame on the Orlando Sentinel for employing the slimy slug.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Bianchi?

Won't click on the link. Shame on anyone who does link to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.