Funny Muschamp - reporter exchange in press conference today...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.gatorvision.tv/mediaPorta...db_oem_id=6500 click the Muschamp press conference

Fast forward to 9:20 and watch the question the reporter asks - its some funny crap in the exchange - he wants to ask if Muschamp will take the gas off if we get a lead in games this year like he has done in the past but its like he gets nervous Muschamp doesn't like the question.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Was it one of the "church mice" ???
I can't wait till the day when he pulls a UM, when he went off on that idiot from the Orlando Slantinel.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you're going to ask a question like that you damn well better own it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n35389 said:

He should have just asked it and stopped being nervous when Muschamp didn't like it but maybe he was scared there would be repercussions and its easy to lose your job now unless you are way up the ladder.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
GatorInKnox;n35389 said:

He should have just asked it and stopped being nervous when Muschamp didn't like it but maybe he was scared there would be repercussions and its easy to lose your job now unless you are way up the ladder.
:exactly:

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Kurt Roper came from Duke and has increased the tempo, but does Will Muschamp feel any pressure about making a statement in the opener? A back-and-forth with a reporter at his Tuesday press conference illustrated how much those in Gainesville are looking for something new from the offense. Muschamp, not surprisingly, held firm. Reporter: “Are you going to be different in terms of, the rumors out of this building (in the past) have been that you would shut things down in the fourth quarter of a close game, knowing your defense could carry you through. Are you going to be different in terms of that, knowing it needs to look different?” Muschamp: “What needs to look different?” “Offensively, things need to look different.” “We need to score points. That’ll be a welcome difference.” “Do you anticipate backing off?” “I anticipate doing what we need to do to win the game. That’s how I approach every game.” Florida and Idaho kick off at 7 p.m. ET on ESPNU.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As per TG at 24/7 he's the beat guy for the AP Mark Long, also said afterwards that Long said he should have worded the question better. Thomas also said that Long and Muschamp get along well so I wouldn't read to much into it. Also really doubt that the AP would fire a reporter over a question like that so I really don't think he was nervous. I get the feeling that he worded it poorly and knew he asked it in a poor way.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was expecting the Death Ray Stare but didn't get it!

Maybe Willie is catching on..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mushcramp should have given the "what's a padewan" answer. Or maybe "who knew there was an accelerator?"

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n35533 said:
Mushcramp should have given the "what's a padewan" answer. Or maybe "who knew there was an accelerator?"

I can't believe you actually represent people in a court room. No wonder the justice system is f*cked.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sure a lot of questions but all that needs to be done is for WM to just answer. More in his own words, "shut up and play". Even more like, "shut up and coach". Surely he's at a point that if he wants the questions to go away, go out and win. And win big for a change.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Law98gator;n35533 said:

I can't believe you actually represent people in a court room. No wonder the justice system is f*cked.
Has it occurred to you that maybe he doesn't? You're getting your blood pressure up for no good reason.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n35533 said:

I think if the guy would have not got nervous when Muschamp got mad about what he was asking and actually got his question out properly that Muschamp would have just responded to him that the offense is always trying to score in a sarcastic tone probably.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Law98gator;n35533 said:

Ah so he's just a secretary. Makes sense. I can just see him looking at judges' and opposing lawyers' names ahead of time and trying to come up with fake names for them to antagonize them in court.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Law98gator;n35533 said:

Sadly, Law came up with this delightful quip right before closing arguments. His client got life in prison

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.