Galaxy Note 7 Recall: Banned from flights

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
FWIW, the corner of the screen on my son's Microsoft Surface Book was "lifting" about 5mm from the bezel where it is glued (i guess). Microsoft asked for a pic and then went full Hazmat on us. The screen has its own separate Lithium ion battery because its a removable tablet and apparently it was slow cooking. They overnighted us a brand new one and a 5 gallon hazmat bucket to put the old one in and they picked it up for ground transportation.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
You're lying and I can prove it.
Yeah, no. Hungry Howie's has the "crowd pleaser." Kids get "the works," i get the cheese with peperoni... And extra cheese and extra peperoni. ;)
If you're thinking about ham and pineapple, yes, i liked it, in 1985 when my Puerto Rican Drill Sergeant ordered it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, the corner of the screen on my son's Microsoft Surface Book was "lifting" about 5mm from the bezel where it is glued (i guess). Microsoft asked for a pic and then went full Hazmat on us. The screen has its own separate Lithium ion battery because its a removable tablet and apparently it was slow cooking. They overnighted us a brand new one and a 5 gallon hazmat bucket to put the old one in and they picked it up for ground transportation.

One thing that will come of the Samsung fiasco is that I think everyone will now take issues that could even remotely be related to the lithium ion batteries far more seriously, because they quite honestly don't want to take the hit Samsung did for such problems. Samsung is massive and incredibly diverse, and even though they lost billions because of the Note 7 issue, they still made money on that, and ever quarter since. Not every other company has the luxury to be able to take a hit like that. Of course, Samsung has to ensure that it never happens again on the personal devices, or they'll be out of the industry.
So to some extent, at least something good will come of it, industry wide.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, no. Hungry Howie's has the "crowd pleaser." Kids get "the works," i get the cheese with peperoni... And extra cheese and extra peperoni. ;)
so you order it without tomato sauce? :grin:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
so you order it without tomato sauce? :grin:
:)
that-guy_340_414_90.jpg

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I'm about to accuse both of you of fitting the category that would eat "pizza" with artichoke hearts on it! ;)

Nothing wrong with artichokes!

I'll eat just about any veggie on a pizza and most meats though sausage and hamburger kind of kill the flavor. My favorite ingredient by far is anchovies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb