Game Videos

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of years ago I bought the Gatorzone App for my iPad. It gave me access to all the videos posted on the site. The key ones for me were the condenced football games where they took out everything except the actual snap and play from the game. You could also rewatch the full game if you wanted, but the condenced game took about 30 minutes.

I haven't seen this for the EMU game. I'm assuming this is because of the SEC Network, but wanted to see if anybody knew for sure.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n47074 said:
A couple of years ago I bought the Gatorzone App for my iPad. It gave me access to all the videos posted on the site. The key ones for me were the condenced football games where they took out everything except the actual snap and play from the game. You could also rewatch the full game if you wanted, but the condenced game took about 30 minutes.

I haven't seen this for the EMU game. I'm assuming this is because of the SEC Network, but wanted to see if anybody knew for sure.

Not sure - but I can't find the full offensive plays only video for the game on youtube like you usually can by now. I hope the SEC Network doesn't screw that up or has a link to those things themselves.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Scott Carter of Gatorzone.com was our Gator Club''s annual banquet guest speaker a few weeks ago. I wrote him on this very topic after the banquet - his response is that yes, ATXGator, the replays are now in the domain of the SEC Network, but since that is within the domain of "The Worldwide Family," you must access those replays within the Watch ESPN app on your tablet or smartphone (or, on your computer). You have to have an ESPN userid/password, authenticate yourself into ESPN, and indicate your provider. For example, my provider here in Savannah, GA is Xfinity Comcast.

Once you've done all that you can access the replay (but you do have to search for it). I watched some of it on my iPad on the Watch ESPN app.

Caveat to this - as we all know by now, the Bama game (and the Georgia game, which was announced weeks ago) are BOTH going to be on CBS. I don't know if Watch ESPN is going to provide content originally broadcast by CBS. Replays of those games might be in the CBS Sports app, and if that is indeed the case, I don't know if they will be full replays or just highlights.

It's a "brave new world" now with the SEC Network, and we'll just have to learn some of this as we go along with it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n47150 said:
Scott Carter of Gatorzone.com was our Gator Club''s annual banquet guest speaker a few weeks ago. I wrote him on this very topic after the banquet - his response is that yes, ATXGator, the replays are now in the domain of the SEC Network, but since that is within the domain of "The Worldwide Family," you must access those replays within the Watch ESPN app on your tablet or smartphone (or, on your computer). You have to have an ESPN userid/password, authenticate yourself into ESPN, and indicate your provider. For example, my provider here in Savannah, GA is Xfinity Comcast.

Once you've done all that you can access the replay (but you do have to search for it). I watched some of it on my iPad on the Watch ESPN app.

Caveat to this - as we all know by now, the Bama game (and the Georgia game, which was announced weeks ago) are BOTH going to be on CBS. I don't know if Watch ESPN is going to provide content originally broadcast by CBS. Replays of those games might be in the CBS Sports app, and if that is indeed the case, I don't know if they will be full replays or just highlights.

It's a "brave new world" now with the SEC Network, and we'll just have to learn some of this as we go along with it.

Just went there on ESPN and because we were the alternate game I guess in some areas only the Arkansas game is listed for 4pm on that day and I did a search and our game didn't come up either (maybe a glitch when there is 2 SEC Network games in the same time slot?). I also went to the SEC Network site and didn't see where you could find the replay.

I see the full game is on youtube now however.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't find it on Watch ESPN either. Do you have a link to the replay on youtube? I couldn't find it

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n47175 said:
I couldn't find it on Watch ESPN either. Do you have a link to the replay on youtube? I couldn't find it

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is a guy named libgator on youtube that posts every offensive and defensive snap of the game in condensed format.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n47190 said:
There is a guy named libgator on youtube that posts every offensive and defensive snap of the game in condensed format.

He hasn't done it for the last game. I wonder if he was just separating the condensed Gatorzone videos into offense and defense.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
8802Gator;n47190 said:

He hasn't done it for the last game. I wonder if he was just separating the condensed Gatorzone videos into offense and defense.

I watched them this morning. He posted them on the gatorbait forums.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
8802Gator;n47190 said:

He said he rips them from espn 3. No idea what that means but thats what he said.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n51706 said:
Any idea if libgator has uploaded kentucky game yet.

We may need to ask 8802Gator to post them here because libgator is posting them as unlisted now so when you search for them on youtube they don't come up.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gator Fever said:
threatmatrix;n51706 said:
Any idea if libgator has uploaded kentucky game yet.

We may need to ask 8802Gator to post them here because libgator is posting them as unlisted now so when you search for them on youtube they don't come up.
That explains why I can't find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.