GameDay's Lee Corso talks . . . mascot head he hates most

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Then please, by all means, stop putting it on. I can't think of a more consistent curse than his head gear pick, especially when it comes to UF.

I also don't seem to recall these Rambo-esque images of his bleeding face throughout the course of the day. The whole thing sounds made up by a bitter old man.
The good news is, he’ll be dead soon.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Corps is such a Drama Queen... but then again, what do we expect from Clown Town curricula

:nole:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So says the most senile sports person in America. We hate watching him try to complete a full sentence on TV.

The good news for him is that BSPN stopped coming to Gainesville 5-6 years ago so I doubt he can even remember the last time he put on the gator head.

Just go away already and take Vitale with you!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Corso had the most cringe-worthy moment in history when he reached across the desk to shake hands with a blind kid. :facepalm:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The good news is, he’ll be dead soon.

Of course. But it will probably be because of us and our mascot helmet. A man his age can't handle that type of repeated hemorrhaging from the face, in the September heat no less. If we get on a roll midseason, he's toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb