Games of our youth

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
huge zipline. We took the front fork/handlebars off a bike and took the tire off the rim. That sucker was probably 20 ft high up a huge pine tree. The only problem is the cable we found wasnt long enough so we spliced 2 together. It held together for months. But broke apart when I was on it. I thought I died that day.

You did. You're in purgatory now. If Dork comes back, you'll know you made it to hell.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Some of this shyt belongs in the Worst Thing You've Ever Done thread.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smear the queer was one of my favorites, played it at school all the time.

At home bc I lived in a neighborhood with a lot of woods, trails and lakes, we would wait till dusk, put on all black attire and play foxes and hounds late into the night on weekends. Lots of great memories.

Spin the bottle and 3 minutes in heaven were also consensus favs when the hot girls from the neighborhood were around.
When I was 13 I couldn't last 3 minutes in heaven.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smear the queer
Wall ball/spread eagle/butt ball. Take your pick of names
Knicker knocking
Bicycle chicken at night with no lights.
Shaving cream on windshields and back windows. Got in big trouble for that one once when a buddy's older sister reported it. Got lucky when I was forced to go clean it up because it started to rain and it's saved me the job
Mooning anybody who would look

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smear the queer
Wall ball/spread eagle/butt ball. Take your pick of names
Knicker knocking
Bicycle chicken at night with no lights.
Shaving cream on windshields and back windows. Got in big trouble for that one once when a buddy's older sister reported it. Got lucky when I was forced to go clean it up because it started to rain and it's saved me the job
Mooning anybody who would look
Well, if we're talking pranks:
1. In HS We teepee'd a friends house with 160 rolls we stole from a local college, and we waxed all car and house Windows we could reach. They were out of town, due back the next day. He found out who did it and paybacks were almost as brutal (i.e. A load of manure dumped in the driveway, blocking moms car from leaving).
2. One snowy eve after a snowy weekend, three of us in HS took out 62 snowmen and an igloo. We were driving from neighborhood to neighborhood looking for snowmen to demolish, acting likes LBs. Thankfully none of them were built around a pole or mailbox, something we thought about, afterwards.
Alcohol may have been involved in both cases.
:bart:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Lots of football, water skiing, "Junior Museum", sinkholes, bike riding in the woods and hanging with these guys with life-like hair and kung-fu grip:

Gijoe-16.jpg

When I was 13 I couldn't last 3 minutes in heaven.
We had 7 minutes in heaven versus 3 for some reason.
7th grade at a party I got picked to go in "heaven" with Terri and she had been eating Doritos.
In high school she was a softball player, Copenhagen/Skoal user and had no interest in boys...NTTAWWT.
Due to my ineptitude - I like to think I had something to do with that
:grin:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of football, water skiing, "Junior Museum", sinkholes, bike riding in the woods and hanging with these guys with life-like hair and kung-fu grip:

Gijoe-16.jpg

We had 7 minutes in heaven versus 3 for some reason.
7th grade at a party I got picked to go in "heaven" with Terri and she had been eating Doritos.
In high school she was a softball player, Copenhagen/Skoal user and had no interest in boys...NTTAWWT.
Due to my ineptitude - I like to think I had something to do with that
:grin:
That truly made me laugh out loud. Good one.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Junior Museum? As in Tallahassee? All this you mentioned...i probably know you

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Junior Museum? As in Tallahassee? All this you mentioned...i probably know you

Yep... Trailerhassee. Belle Vue Middle and Godby High... I'm a product of a Leon County public edjakashun.
You grew up in Tally?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lighter fluid or hair spray to set your hand on fire.

Smear the queer
Red rover
Crack the whip
Bottle rocket fights
Sling shots from a paper clip and a rubber band
Home made fireworks (basically dumping the powder out of a few and putting it into a container with a few more unaltered)

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
My best friend had a balcony off his room facing the backyard. We set up obstacle courses in the yard, stood on the balcony and shot his bb gun at each other while running the course. It was our version of American Gladiators.

I also use to play a lot of commodore 64..the best gaming system ever. Archon, MULE, doesn't get much better than those games.

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Original lawn darts. We played for hours.
d11ccaa8194ffdb8ede6a89044b4e394.jpg
We used to get on our roofs and throw darts back and forth from house to house when I was around 13 did it for weeks with no problems till one day I took one in the back. I remember pulling it out jumping off the roof and thinking my dad was going to kill me once he found out what we were doing.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I remember making homemade fireworks as well. I stole my mom's van when I was 14 and drove it to the gas station took a popcorn can that had the 3 different flavors filled it with gas and threw 3 cans of hairspray in it drove it down the street with a friend and lit it on fire and ran. It made a huge fireball and put a huge hole in the road. Got very lucky cause there was woods on both sides of the road we could have burned down hundreds of acres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator