Gary Danielson Discusses UF Offense

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I can't see the tweet......Since he's talking about our offense I'm going to assume it was a short discussion.....

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I tend to agree with him. At first my feelings about getting Zaire were ambiguous. But the more I've thought about it the more I think it was a mistake in that it only muddles the QB situation more and possibly delays our ability to define our identity as to who and what we want to be on offense. It's like when Urban heavily recruited Brantley for the spread option. It just confused things and didn't work.

I certainly hope Danielson is right when he says, "I just have to believe they’re going to be more than rudimentary on offense." I don't think I could take yet another year of rudimentary. I hate rudimentary. Rudimentary can suck my.......well, you get it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was wondering if he partook in this discussion with a straight face

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"I just have to believe they’re going to be more than rudimentary on offense." I don't think I could take yet another year of rudimentary. I hate rudimentary. Rudimentary can suck my.......well, you get it.

I beg to differ Mr. Danielson, with MacNuss that would be gurudimentary.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
When asked about the Gator's offense, Danielson replied, "What offense?...but seriously...". Seriously.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope a lot more analysts get to the national microphone to ridicule UF's ridiculous offense, as something that just should not be. Hopefully that will get Nuss on a bus. AD Stricklin should be seriously studying various record-sheet-resumes right now! Hell, put Spurrier on it, as advisory/ interviewer. Make it all a book signing tour. Get UF a potent OC!

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Gary Danielson is actually quite knowledgeable on football. I've always thought his game analysis was intelligent.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have nothing worth popping a woody over on offense for about a decade... I hope that changes this year... GD has been pretty descent to us when we're worth a damn and he'll run us over with a fairly PC bus when we suck.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Danielson said " Antonio Callaway should be a little bit more mature and match his ability on the field with his maturity."

Well that was a swing and a miss.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I hope a lot more analysts get to the national microphone to ridicule UF's ridiculous offense, as something that just should not be. Hopefully that will get Nuss on a bus. AD Stricklin should be seriously studying various record-sheet-resumes right now! Hell, put Spurrier on it, as advisory/ interviewer. Make it all a book signing tour. Get UF a potent OC!
"get Nuss on a bus" = Rog gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.