Gator Basketball Gator Basketball - Which player will we miss the most?

I've been thinking about this for quite some time and though basketball recruiting successes recentl

• Casey Prather

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Yeguete

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
I think the frontcourt could actually be better next year. We lose young and yeguette, but we gain horford and murphy. Add to that the fact that walker will actually get to participate in off-season activities and I think the potential is there. The point guard position I don't think will be quite as solid. The combo of hill and either carter or chiozza probably won't match scotty and hill last year.
I agree that our frontcourt has the potential to be better but they are a pretty unproven bunch. I also don't think chiozza will be able to crack the rotation,I think Francis is a highly rated combo guard will get that last guard spot off the bench.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Scottie...ran the show, cleaned up mistakes during the season, made everyone better, including himself.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
I think the frontcourt could actually be better next year. We lose young and yeguette, but we gain horford and murphy. Add to that the fact that walker will actually get to participate in off-season activities and I think the potential is there. The point guard position I don't think will be quite as solid. The combo of hill and either carter or chiozza probably won't match scotty and hill last year.
I didn't realize Francis could play the point. If that's the case it could really help us defensively against Kensucky next year.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Prather was looking lonely.

It's really a moot question so that makes it an excellent question for this board.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Miss... Due to how good he was? Scottie Miss... Because of who he is as a person? Young

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
Yea I've heard him being compared to deron Williams several times. At 6'5" that's scary.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scottie...floor general, took over for us in clutch situations, and was a lock down defender. I was one of his harsher critics especially after the first Uconn game where he seemed to do what he always did and that was to try and take over but out of control and let the game slip away. He seemed to learn from that and was very clutch for the rest of the season. As for the 2nd Uconn game i believe he was injured (cramps maybe) and kept trying to play through it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna scroll all the way to the top now to return to the board.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Young's leadership will be missed. He's a natural leader.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n3391 said:
I'm gonna scroll all the way to the top now to return to the board.
GatorJ saved my scrolling finger by pointing out all you have to do is hit your home key and it takes you to the top where those buttons are. I will forever be in his debt for that piece of information!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Nimrod Tishman, I think that was his name or something close to that.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welllll ... we are missing all of them now?

I assume the thread title projects the future. Since our essential players are sophs & freshman the thread-title must be after the dejected ones transfer out? Hell, even now we're missing them since the first game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator