Gator Expectations

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Hello,
I'm a Gator Fan and I have the following expectations:

1) I expect 10 wins a season, every season.
2) I expect to never lose in The Swamp.
3) I expect to be favored in every regular season game.
4) I expect to be ranked in the top 5 from pre season to post season, 365 days a year.
5) I expect the NC conversation to always include us.
6) I expect to score on the first possession, be up at half and play scrubs in the fourth.
7) And finally I expect every 10 years or so to have a Heisman winning, bible toting, NFL stinking QB.

I'm a Gator Fan, join me.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I expect the Gators to play with class. I expect the team and coach to represent the school with dignity. I understand that college football is cyclical and NOBODY stays on top forever. I expect there to be down years and great years. I expect real Gators to always support the team.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wish in one hand

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
matrix I understand where you be coming from but I try to live in the real world.

In that real World you have to earn your rewards everyday, not get them because of who you think you are.

Stay Scrong!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n53553 said:
I expect the Gators to play with class. I expect the team and coach to represent the school with dignity. I understand that college football is cyclical and NOBODY stays on top forever. I expect there to be down years and great years. I expect real Gators to always support the team.

THIS!:chomp:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n53542 said:
Hello,

4) I expect to be ranked in the top 5 from pre season to post season, 365 days a year.
6) I expect to score on the first possession, be up at half and play scrubs in the fourth.
7) And finally I expect very 10 years or so to have a Heisman winning, bible toting, NFL stinking QB.

I can't comment on the original post so you get my +1 now.

To get the best results you have to expect the best results. My how we have lowered standards around these parts. Read in another thread where we had folks hopeful in a moral victory.

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
threatmatrix;n53542 said:
Hello,

7) And finally I expect very 10 years or so to have a Heisman winning, bible toting, NFL stinking QB.

Q: What do Welfare Moms, Democrats and Gator Fans all have in common?

A: They all believe in entitlement.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Mr. SEC;n53633 said:
Q: What do Welfare Moms, Democrats and Gator Fans all have in common?

A: They all believe in entitlement.

I can see how you feel that way about us. the dogs have won only 2 SEC titles and 0 NCs in close to 30 years, but has sit back and watched us win what was it? 9 SEC titles or so and 3 NCs in that same span. Yes I see why you hate our entitlement to winning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, it's a Bulldwag! Congrats on another preseason championship. How's that going for ya?

The good news is I remember the last time you guys were relevant. That Hershel was a good player. It seems like yesterday. No it doesn't. Now that I think about it, it seems like 35 years ago.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Herschel Walker invented scrong.
A down season is 9 wins.
Cycles are for mensuration

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
ATXGator;n53553 said:

I agree with your reference to the real world. Many on this message board struggle to acknowledge it. Entitlement is an ugly thing.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
t-gator said:
Wish in one hand
No ****.

The biggest joke was "I expect to be favored in every regular season game". What? So he expects NONE of our opponents to ever be better than us... And he expects to never be happy!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Turk182 said:
matrix I understand where you be coming from but I try to live in the real world.

In that real World you have to earn your rewards everyday, not get them because of who you think you are.

Stay Scrong!
There's a concept, living in the real world!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator said:
In all kinds of weather...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator