Gator Franks vs Transfer Zaire sans Psychic-shotline Frilliness

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's the hold up on Zaires official announcement?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I would be very happy if Franks or Zaire tears it up this season. But seems to me, with Mac bringing in all these transfer qb's (LDR, Appleby and now Zaire) just emphasizes the real problem. His dog is not ready yet.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I would be very happy if Franks or Zaire tears it up this season. But seems to me, with Mac bringing in all these transfer qb's (LDR, Appleby and now Zaire) just emphasizes the real problem. His dog is not ready yet.

I heard the dog transferred. I also heard he was seen in a boot on campus.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the E11 tape. There wont be any middle ground here. He'll light it up or he'll suck. I wish him the best and hope he can do it. He has the skills but I feel the fear of Jamarcus Russell 2.0.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the E11 tape. There wont be any middle ground here. He'll light it up or he'll suck. I wish him the best and hope he can do it. He has the skills but I feel the fear of Jamarcus Russell 2.0.

E11 tape means less than zero....he was a counselor there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Counseling how to throw it high. :dance:
Luckily no matter whether Zaire or Franks are on the field, the receivers know the ball is going to be the same place, 17 yards beyond them downfield.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zaire didn't seem to overthrow a lot of people in live game action with ND.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
I think the "overthrows" were him just messing around. He made the LSU LB look silly in his highlight reel. I'm willing to give him a chance. Just represent my alma mater well and...win some games for us if he is the starter.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think the "overthrows" were him just messing around. He made the LSU LB look silly in his highlight reel. I'm willing to give him a chance. Just represent my alma mater well and...win some games for us if he is the starter.

I am moved by the Buckman haul: give Zaire his chance. My hope is that Zaire makes Franks & the team offence better. I want 6'6" Franks to be a star SEC QB. I'd certainly welcome a Zaire & a Toney to befuddle oposing DCs by their operating from our QB position.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Zaire didn't seem to overthrow a lot of people in live game action with ND.
Other than highlights how much of Zaire have you watched?
Watch his 7 for 18 performance against Virginia. I got as far as the first series. Two incompletions are overthrown.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Other than highlights how much of Zaire have you watched?
Watch his 7 for 18 performance against Virginia. I got as far as the first series. Two incompletions are overthrown.

I could find that on any QB almost in a specific game and show games where that wasn't the case also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb