Gator Basketball Gator hoops crushed by Noles, 81-60

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 78-49 at the under 4 timeout. Biggest surprise I think has been Stokes. Didnt expect this much this early from him. Might be a starter by SEC play at this rate

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Florida is down 78-49 at the under 4 timeout. Biggest surprise I think has been Stokes. Didnt expect this much this early from him. Might be a starter by SEC play at this rate
Why the fork does fsu always play like a team two rungs up the ladder better than us?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Why the fork does fsu always play like a team two rungs up the ladder better than us?
White never treats the game as a rivalry...just another game...take care of business style against them. Plus they play great defense and White doesnt . Its dribble drive against a team of huge players who stop the drive. No play calls or offbball screens, etc. Add in Allen is a broken player and Hudson sat a lot to get the youngins some PT. Not sure what to expect going forward but someone needs to piss Allen off cause he needs 12 a night at least for us to be competing...assuming he starts going forward

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
White never treats the game as a rivalry...just another game...take care of business style against them. Plus they play great defense and White doesnt . Its dribble drive against a team of huge players who stop the drive. No play calls or offbball screens, etc. Add in Allen is a broken player and Hudson sat a lot to get the youngins some PT. Not sure what to expect going forward but someone needs to piss Allen off cause he needs 12 a night at least for us to be competing...assuming he starts going forward
Also recruiting matters...and last years class has been a big much of nothing so far. That's why next year should be the defining year for White. All top 40 players to add to Nembhard most likely

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So we actually rebounded well. We lost rebs 41-33 and we lost the team rebounds 13-6
So I call that a wash

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
White said we practiced well and didn't see that coming at all. Blamed defense in the second half and some selfish shooters...like seriously none of that is the main issues tonight. He did blame himself...which we can agree with lmao

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
White said we practiced well and didn't see that coming at all. Blamed defense in the second half and some selfish shooters...like seriously none of that is the main issues tonight. He did blame himself...which we can agree with lmao

Do we have our own Leonard Hamilton? White recruits talent but does shyt with them.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'll be patient with White.

This game is all on this team's upper classmen. They stunk. When Allen has ZERO points, Stone and Hayes combine for 10, you will lose every game. And it was way worse than the final score.

Defensively, I though the second half was atrocious by the starters. Poor effort.

FSU made shots and we couldn't, even at the rim.

I'm still optimistic about this season and this program, but tonight was difficult to watch.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is why I asked when Allen would lose his job. This performance by him doesn’t surprise me at all.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I think Nembhard was good in his first career start. Promising.

White's got that elite tall PG he prefers. Looking forward to following his career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.