Gator Softball National Champs!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How dominating was that performance? Similar to the '04's first championship, these ladies played their best in the tournament and left no doubt who was #1. I think that may secure the Capital One Cup for them as well. Very fun to watch...Go Gators!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Very proud of the Ladies, best "TEAM" by far in the Tournament. Beating Bama made it even sweeter!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Beating Bama is always sweet no matter what sport.

Swampy

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Loved how the bats just jumped all over the J Train. Bammer never saw that coming I don't believe.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My champioship shirt should arrive in the mail tomorrow. Cant wait to wear it. The lady Gators dominated the tournament. I was so happy they knocked Traina out in both games.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Almost took the sting of last FB Season away but not quite.
:gaah:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It was great. I was so impressed with how loose and carefree the girls played through the entire postseason. It was like they just decided to have fun and play some ball. It equated to clutch performances on the mound, in the field and at the plate. Was especially happy for the seniors, who had been so close before and finally went out as champions!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know football is king, but we are so good in so many sports. I love cheering for all of them!

:chomp:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am still pissed that Hannah didn't start that last game. Damnit, we almost loss that game because of that decision. Luckily Hannah saved our asses late in the game.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
I am still pissed that Hannah didn't start that last game. Damnit, we almost loss that game because of that decision. Luckily Hannah saved our asses late in the game.
I don't think the outcome was ever in doubt but I can't fault the HC for wanting to save his best arm for the Rubber game if necessary.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n692 said:
I was concerned when she didn't come out too. Worked out very well though. Pretty sure things went as Coach planned. Hanna coming in late and fresh seemed to give the girls a bit of a boost.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n699 said:
I was concerned when she didn't come out too. Worked out very well though. Pretty sure things went as Coach planned. Hanna coming in late and fresh seemed to give the girls a bit of a boost.

We were ****ing screwed if Hannah did not show up in the 6th. Plain bull**** that she didn't start. Walton should be fired even though we won the game!!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Walton explained it pretty well. Hannah had lost several games in back-to-back starts during the season. Bama had the same decision to make with Traina...the Gator bats were in synch with her in the first game...but she is their best pitcher. Even though Hannah was hot (and she is hot!), he played the statistics. Haeger and Gourley did fine, and we beat the crap out of Traina.

Risky, perhaps. But this was his best coaching job ever...and getting a team to buy in and play as a team is the hardest thing to do with young athletes these days.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You guys need to work on your sarcasm detection skills. Wobble is mocking the idiots from the game thread that were all doom and gloom and questioning Walton.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n734 said:
You guys need to work on your sarcasm detection skills. Wobble is mocking the idiots from the game thread that were all doom and gloom and questioning Walton.
Shhh :lol:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
628x471.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.