Gatorbait predicts UF to go 9-3

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have us losing to those 3 as well as Michigan and Kinsucky.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have us losing to those 3 as well as Michigan and Kinsucky.
You're forgetting Tinerc. I view aTm as more likely than Kinsucky but I guess it just depends how bad the month starts. Probably Mizzu and the Mushcocks too, although the wheels will have really fallen off if we lose to any of that three (Kintucky, Mizzu, Mushcock).

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Talked with a UT coworker. He said they lost all their skill talent, but said the cancer was cleared out of the locker room. He has low expectations. He also said they expect to lose to UGA just because they lost so much talent, but has low expectations of UGA too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Talked with a UT coworker. He said they lost all their skill talent, but said the cancer was cleared out of the locker room. He has low expectations. He also said they expect to lose to UGA just because they lost so much talent, but has low expectations of UGA too.
They sucked last year too and yet they beat us, soundly. Almost beat us teh year before. Their QB look solid and they improved at OC (as did LSU BTW). Anyone who thinks Butters can outcoach Bytch hasn't actually watch our football games recently.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They sucked last year too and yet they beat us, soundly. Almost beat us teh year before. Their QB look solid and they improved at OC (as did LSU BTW). Anyone who thinks Butters can outcoach Bytch hasn't actually watch our football games recently.
Dobbs is gone, don't remember the back up, but both Kamara and Hurd are gone

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I think we should win, but we cant look past them. I will say Butch has done a good job recruiting and getting better in the trenches. They still have a quality roster overall and we defintely should not take them for granted this year.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're forgetting Tinerc. I view aTm as more likely than Kinsucky but I guess it just depends how bad the month starts. Probably Mizzu and the Mushcocks too, although the wheels will have really fallen off if we lose to any of that three (Kintucky, Mizzu, Mushcock).
I said Kinsucky because we will be their Super Bowl at home for Stoops. Tinerc lost their best weapon in alien boy. We'll do fine against them and aTm.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dobbs is gone, don't remember the back up, but both Kamara and Hurd are gone
When I watched the spring games, I was most impressed by Tinerc , Barn QBs and Ugly's backup. I didnt see Corndog or atm though. I guess Kintucky will someday win and they have a running game but it isnt really a power game likely to stress our undersized DL and LBs like some will.

This will be a difficult year no doubt.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Would be a fireable offense, imo. Two home losses, including a third straight against Fisher, plus a momentum-loss in Jax, would mean we've made zero progress and are in need of a change. It would also likely mean we don't even have winning the East to fall back on.

As much as I would hate it, especially at home, I do think a loss to the noles is survivable depending on how the game actually plays out. But we have no business losing to the other two programs with the transitions they've seen and having unproven(at best) head coaches. All three and the axe should fall immediately.

If NV is correct, and we're staring at 5 losses, one to UK, he shouldn't even make it through the season.

Personally, I don't see it. Michigan will be a tough outing because of location and being unsettled at several positions. I see A&M as potentially this season's Arkansas game, where we drop one we shouldn't. And again, fsu is still loaded with talent. So I think a loss is likely there. But outside of that, we have the talent to beat the teams in front of us, and it's time for this staff to prove they can do it. I think we are pleasantly surprised by season's end.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When I watched the spring games, I was most impressed by Tinerc , Barn QBs and Ugly's backup. I didnt see Corndog or atm though.
Just remember, LDR looked like a stud in his Spring game.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you forgot vandy
:rolleyes4:

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would be a fireable offense, imo. Two home losses, including a third straight against Fisher, plus a momentum-loss in Jax, would mean we've made zero progress and are in need of a change. It would also likely mean we don't even have winning the East to fall back on.

As much as I would hate it, especially at home, I do think a loss to the noles is survivable depending on how the game actually plays out. But we have no business losing to the other two programs with the transitions they've seen and having unproven(at best) head coaches. All three and the axe should fall immediately.

If NV is correct, and we're staring at 5 losses, one to UK, he shouldn't even make it through the season.

Personally, I don't see it. Michigan will be a tough outing because of location and being unsettled at several positions. I see A&M as potentially this season's Arkansas game, where we drop one we shouldn't. And again, fsu is still loaded with talent. So I think a loss is likely there. But outside of that, we have the talent to beat the teams in front of us, and it's time for this staff to prove they can do it.
Are you serious? So what happens if the recruiting class is still sticking together? Still fire him?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Would be a fireable offense, imo. Two home losses, including a third straight against Fisher, plus a momentum-loss in Jax, would mean we've made zero progress and are in need of a change....
There is every likelihood we lose 5. Vegas has us at 4.5. There is also no chance he gets fired. Zero. Zilch. If he loses 3, 5, 7 , 8 hell it doesnt matter. He WILL NOT get fired.

It is what we are now. A team that is happy just to be competing, sometimes, and full of excuses the other times.

we have the talent to beat the teams in front of us, and it's time for this staff to prove they can do it.
That is your orange and blue glasses talking brother. There's only a couple of players on this team that would be good enough to play on one of our championships teams. We will be playing freshman and it WILL be ugly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you serious? So what happens if the recruiting class is still sticking together? Still fire him?
Lol. See!!!! I told you, Sofla. We had to bring Dumbchimp back for his fourth year because of Greer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just remember, LDR looked like a stud in his Spring game.
Yeah I agree looking good doesn't necessarily mean they're going to play well. But looking bad in the spring game always means they're no good.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
you forgot vandy
c4s_foley111714_14230220_8col.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online