Gatorbait predicts UF to go 9-3

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yup...Mac will be going for his third straight ten win season.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Athlon says we get upset by Mizzou and SC.
As to SCe, kiss my mf'n ass. As to Mizzou, the distance across time zones worries me. However, they're not very well coached, and I don't think they have a lot of talent. On the flip side, aTm arrives at the Swamp jet-lagged and off schedule. My call: we come out on top vs all 3.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As to SCe, kiss my mf'n ass. As to Mizzou, the distance across time zones worries me. However, they're not very well coached, and I don't think they have a lot of talent. On the flip side, aTm arrives at the Swamp jet-lagged and off schedule. My call: we come out on top vs all 3.
agree. a&m is the only REAL possibility between the three but I just don't think any of them are very good, with mizzou being the worst of them.
The cocks are still coached by duncechump...nough said
Btw, we could very well be the game that gets Sumlin fired from A&M :grin:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
And win the Eastern Division Championship again.
With Del Rio as QB.

giphy.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yep thankfully it got Mac canned for good finally. Just can't predict all those injuries and suspensions. Too bad that wasn't in the sports book

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
yep thankfully it got Mac canned for good finally. Just can't predict all those injuries and suspensions. Too bad that wasn't in the sports book
You're honestly blaming the injuries and suspensions for this season? Blame the worst coach that has ever walked the sidelines at Florida, something most of us thought before this season started.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No I know he is the WORST coach ever but the injuries and suspensions are not easy to over come. See the 2013 season too with a 5th string QB

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No I know he is the WORST coach ever but the injuries and suspensions are not easy to over come. See the 2013 season too with a 5th string QB
In 2013 we had the second-worst coach to ever walk the sidelines at UF.

Boss, you've received quite a pass for calling out people as "trolls" and "haters" for all those months that turned out to be right. Hell, we haven't even demanded you apologize. You should be appreciative of the patience that has been shown to you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
agree. a&m is the only REAL possibility between the three but I just don't think any of them are very good, with mizzou being the worst of them.
The cocks are still coached by duncechump...nough said
Btw, we could very well be the game that gets Sumlin fired from A&M :grin:
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Hey URG, how bout bringing back that sig of my "5 losses at least book it" quote that you had all summer?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator