Gatorchatter Billboard...

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Billboard.png

Inspiration-
http://gatorchatter.com/forum/main-sports-forum/62598-aerial-banner-over-ben-hill-griffin/page4
-
Kevin Herndon Absolutely disgraceful! You are all part of the young bandwagon fans that know nothing about the history of Gator football pre-Spurrier. You create the noise in the system and it is detrimental to the team. Let the season play out. Jesus H. Christ! Go root for any other team. I'm sick of the negativity! You are a bunch of ignorant idiots. And that's why you got booted from the Gatorsports Forum. And your new "Gatorchatter" message board is slower than Christmas.
11 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/Gatorchatt...0070083814466/374066959414778/?type=1&theater

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Now that's funny!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I uploaded it to Facebook and tagged our friend Kevin. His reaction should be priceless.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n64277 said:
I uploaded it to Facebook and tagged our friend Kevin. His reaction should be priceless.

Going over there to check it out.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Our board is slow? At least we have more than 5 posts on our game threads, and a chat box.

and actually this board is far faster than GSMB ever was

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm actually surprised at how many people are still over at GSMB and not here. Oh well.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kevin Herndon is retarded

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't even know we had a facebook page...

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n64316 said:
I'm actually surprised at how many people are still over at GSMB and not here. Oh well.

This is not designed to be a negative comment but I think some (many) find the overall vibe here to be too negative. I've read and heard several comments regarding that. Doesn't bother me but then again, I'm pretty stupid.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I Love it!!!!!!! :stars::happy: :bananarope:

"You are all part of the younger bandwagon fans that know nothing about the history of Gator football pre-spurrier"

And that Facebook poster needs to get a grip, plant himself or herself on the midline, and face the fact that a lot of those pre-Spurrier fans are among the loudest. :brad:

:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n64341 said:
This is not designed to be a negative comment but I think some (many) find the overall vibe here to be too negative. I've read and heard several comments regarding that. Doesn't bother me but then again, I'm pretty stupid.
If you think it's not negative at the GSMB and Swamp Gas you're fooling yourself. It's negative EVERYWHERE, for obvious reasons. However, it's possible that those other boards are simply banning the people that are the most vocal so it doesn't look as bad.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was gonna complain that Gatorchatter is too fast for me. ??

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;64347 said:
I was gonna complain that Gatorchatter is too fast for me. ??
That's what she said?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n64346 said:
If you think it's not negative at the GSMB and Swamp Gas you're fooling yourself. It's negative EVERYWHERE, for obvious reasons. However, it's possible that those other boards are simply banning the people that are the most vocal so it doesn't look as bad.

Last time I looked at Swamp Gas, could hardly tell the difference in the tone. Just a few pumper types, not the usual.

People have been worn down over time. They can't ban that high a % of posters or they would have a drastically weakened board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.