Gatorchatter now available in the App Store AND Google Play!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I downloaded TaT to my iphone last night. Wasn't real user friendly, but then again, it's like the 2nd app I've ever downloaded to my phone, so I'm not real savvy with the tech. :bandit:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay Android people, you should be able to download the app now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who has an android? Who would purposely buy a piece of crap?

:popcorn:
If I could count the ways that my piece of shyt chInaphone has irritated me in just the last three days of so.... lets try:
1. trying to type a note while listening to voicemail l, no can do. Voicemail stops when you try to switch bc chInaphone. Just try to memorize the number. Apparently Apple programmers have excellent memories.
2. Phone number in a text or webpage isnt clickable for some reason. Not a problem. Just copy and paste into phone dialer, right? Easily done with my Android. Cant do it with chInaphone. Apple programmers have great memories after all. You should, too.
3. Trying to edit a phone number in a text? Impossible. It either selects the whole number or the cursor will only go at the end, bc chInaphone.

What a piece of shyt phone. Its like a tax on dumazzes who are more concerned about prestige than function. Can't wait til we upgrade to Samsungs.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I could count the ways that my piece of shyt chInaphone has irritated me in just the last three days of so.... lets try:
1. trying to type a note while listening to voicemail l, no can do. Voicemail stops when you try to switch bc chInaphone. Just try to memorize the number. Apparently Apple programmers have excellent memories.
2. Phone number in a text or webpage isnt clickable for some reason. Not a problem. Just copy and paste into phone dialer, right? Easily done with my Android. Cant do it with chInaphone. Apple programmers have great memories after all. You should, too.
3. Trying to edit a phone number in a text? Impossible. It either selects the whole number or the cursor will only go at the end, bc chInaphone.

What a piece of shyt phone. Its like a tax on dumazzes who are more concerned about prestige than function. Can't wait til we upgrade to Samsungs.

It's a pretty simple phone. Not sure why you're having so many problems. My 8 year old is a pro on it. Maybe you could pay him as a consultant.

:popcorn:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I've never even attempted to type a note while listening to a voicemail. You must have long-ass voice mails.

My phone numbers in webpages and texts are clickable. Perhaps you're using the original iPhone from 2007.

You need to practice your text editing skills.

I had a Samsung Note for a while once and it made me realize how much I despise Android. I'm never going back.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm an iPhone guy. It's almost tard proof, which is great for me. :yes:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've never heard of such problems with an iPhone, figures it's law that experiences them.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know, there's an app that will turn you voicemails into text? Google voice will also do the same and simply text you the actual voice transcribe left on your voicemail box.

I'm convinced Law still uses the original iPhone.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This iOS vs Android debate always amuses me.
The vast majority of functions can be done on either system, though how they are done can vary, but generally speaking, what one does, the other does too.
iOS is a little more stable, but Android offers greater flexibility, and stability is really not an issue like it was in the earliest of versions.
Generally the OS's aren't why people buy the phone, but rather what the phone itself can do, so really it's among Apple vs Samsung vs LG, etc. So it's really a matter of preference in design and some functionality, but for the most part, they do the majority of the same things.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Generally the OS's aren't why people buy the phone, but rather what the phone itself can do, so really it's among Apple vs Samsung vs LG, etc. So it's really a matter of preference in design and some functionality, but for the most part, they do the majority of the same things.
Other than maybe the hardware in the camera, the phone is only as good as its software.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Other than maybe the hardware in the camera, the phone is only as good as its software.
And they operate virtually the same. There is almost no difference on what they can do, though how they get it done can vary.
You mentioned something about the Note earlier, I'm curious, which Note was it, and what OS did it have on it?

Btw, Samsung makes a bit of the hardware on the iPhone ;)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And they operate virtually the same. There is almost no difference on what they can do, though how they get it done can vary.
You mentioned something about the Note earlier, I'm curious, which Note was it, and what OS did it have on it?

Btw, Samsung makes a bit of the hardware on the iPhone ;)
I plead the 5th on all your questions.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was a first generation Note. I hated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.