Gatornation's Newest Addition

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
That's a cute little dude bro, major congrats!!!

Is this your first? My son is coming up on 6 months now. It's a lot of work but man is it worth it!
This is my second child and second son. Probably better we quit while we are ahead

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wonderful bud (offshoot) for mom & dad to nurture. Please apply the pragmatics
of "neuroscience of the infant brain" to grow your most relaxed, confident, and
"wise" son.
Among others learn these websites:
1) scholastic.com
2) incredibleinfant.com = read it all and buy the toys matching the age - actually buy them
earlier than stated development. Start play with age-standard toys, then in small % of time
of baby's interacting-play (usually 10 seconds) present baby with toys for next develop level
then put that away and go back to age-proper toys.

Books :
1) What is Going on in There
2) for your benefit, from a University book store buy their "textbook" on "the developing
brain" any text that will relate the organic growings with timings of the child's developing brain.
You'll learn when, how and why it's important to interact with your infant to insure he grows
better thicker myelin sheath on each neuron.
Both parents and child will be greatly rewarded - both by the ongoing process and the powerful
results. Your child-to-teen-to-adult will have smoothest sailing... you two too.

Here's one scientific co-rellate that may be hard to find: highly developed athletic prowess,
body-wisdom, balance = does not have to be for competitiveness i.e. backyard basketball,
golf, dancing etc. That co-rellate is "rapid spinning" of your child. Use a tree limb throw four
sturdy ropes over it and tie them evenly to a "strap-in protective" child seat. Now, everyday
that you can wind that chair up and let it twirl your baby. Your baby will lean his head forward
just like famous downhill skiers do. (Of course, start slow then spin as fast as baby loves.
This activity was found researching what one-thing was common in the childhoods of baseball
greats as Ted Williams, Joe Dimaggio, Jack Clark. This process develops to the best the person's
hand-eye co-ordination, body-balance, peripheral vision processing, etc.

Enjoy that miracle boy of y'alls.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Wonderful bud (offshoot) for mom & dad to nurture. Please apply the pragmatics
of "neuroscience of the infant brain" to grow your most relaxed, confident, and
"wise" son.
Among others learn these websites:
1) scholastic.com
2) incredibleinfant.com = read it all and buy the toys matching the age - actually buy them
earlier than stated development. Start play with age-standard toys, then in small % of time
of baby's interacting-play (usually 10 seconds) present baby with toys for next develop level
then put that away and go back to age-proper toys.

Books :
1) What is Going on in There
2) for your benefit, from a University book store buy their "textbook" on "the developing
brain" any text that will relate the organic growings with timings of the child's developing brain.
You'll learn when, how and why it's important to interact with your infant to insure he grows
better thicker myelin sheath on each neuron.
Both parents and child will be greatly rewarded - both by the ongoing process and the powerful
results. Your child-to-teen-to-adult will have smoothest sailing... you two too.

Here's one scientific co-rellate that may be hard to find: highly developed athletic prowess,
body-wisdom, balance = does not have to be for competitiveness i.e. backyard basketball,
golf, dancing etc. That co-rellate is "rapid spinning" of your child. Use a tree limb throw four
sturdy ropes over it and tie them evenly to a "strap-in protective" child seat. Now, everyday
that you can wind that chair up and let it twirl your baby. Your baby will lean his head forward
just like famous downhill skiers do. (Of course, start slow then spin as fast as baby loves.
This activity was found researching what one-thing was common in the childhoods of baseball
greats as Ted Williams, Joe Dimaggio, Jack Clark. This process develops to the best the person's
hand-eye co-ordination, body-balance, peripheral vision processing, etc.

Enjoy that miracle boy of y'alls.

Ever think about writing a book on parenting? I would read that.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congratulations!
bbym.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats on being a grandpa!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats! I hope you lighting up one of those Cohibas and sippin on that Scotch whiskey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator