Gators are pissed

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was Thompson's first year with anything resembling coaching. He spent one year in juco as a receiver and one as a RB. Too early to write him off.

Same goes for several other guys. LDR, Franks, etc.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It was Thompson's first year with anything resembling coaching. He spent one year in juco as a receiver and one as a RB. Too early to write him off.

I think I have seen enough of LDR's weak arm and tendency to throw off his back foot when under pressure to write him off as ever being an effective QB over a whole season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think I have seen enough of LDR's weak arm and tendency to throw off his back foot when under pressure to write him off as ever being an effective QB over a whole season.
Im not a fan. It doesnt much matter bc Butters is a fan.

REGARDLESS it was their first actual game experience.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Post that to his twitter...he'll block you and send you a stool sample

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Im pretty pissed about the shyt offense weve put on the field since 2008. If they want motivation, watch game film and look at that 116th ranking.

Now, there is your bulletin-board material. Put it up several times, 'cause I'm sure Nutsmired will keep pulling down our Offensive Ranking.

Finally, Swonky sees the light, instead of just seeing the slight.

I cannot see why Thompson's position coach can't figure out why Thompson is prone to fumbles. Hell, he just might be "squeezing the ball too tightly = such that when he gets hit there's a direct transfer of too much force? I think that Thompson can be a "pile-driver" if he could relax & motor with a bit more fluidity.

We do forget that last year was Thompson's first at playing "big-boys" football. Also, we're glossing over the fact that Franks has had zero seasoning yet ... but we don't need that zero LDR.

Truthfully, UF has minimum "big-boy" football experience at most positions, including at HC.
:swampqueen:Here's hoping youth sparkles.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Glad they're pissed, now you know how we felt the last 8 years...
:rolleyes:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am glad they're pissed. They need to come out bytch slap Meatchicken and the Booger Eater.

If anyone needs to be pissed its MacNussy. If I were them I would want to prove something that their offense is better than what they've put on the field.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I don't think having Nuss resembles coaching either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator