Gators at the combine

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our boys put up very concerning numbers as well. Seemed like every one of our guys was in the bottom third in bench press for their group. TIFWIW.

Seemed like this needed to be it's own thread... without us messing up the poimt and laugh at Dalvin Cook thread.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Weed should be legal in all 50 states. It's not though. He is probably a pot head.

Do the math.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our strength and conditioning absolutely sucks. There is no reason that these big ass linemen aren't pumping out 20 reps. Embarrassing.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'll let someone else answer. I'm not a "smoker" but alcohol does far worse and it is legal. Never really thought pot was a big deal. Never will.

Alcohol is legal to a certain extent. The only times it does damage is when people exceed that limit and become impaired.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Weed should be legal in all 50 states.

Absolutely should. Alcohol has ruined untold thousands of marriages and families and kills people all the time. Pot doesnt. I dont smoke anything and never will so I dont want pot for myself but if I did, I am almost 60 years old and I can make that decision on my own without the government getting involved.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor runs 4.62 and benches 9 reps. 31 inch vertical. Very pedestrian numbers.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely should. Alcohol has ruined untold thousands of marriages and families and kills people all the time. Pot doesnt. I dont smoke anything and never will so I dont want pot for myself but if I did, I am almost 60 years old and I can make that decision on my own without the government getting involved.

Again, there are legal limits to alcohol. Those who were impaired and hurt/killed somebody, did so illegally.

Also, you're 60?! Guess that's why you're gatormandan and not gatormanboy. You're a man, you're 60!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Tabor runs 4.62 and benches 9 reps. 31 inch vertical. Very pedestrian numbers.
He ran a 4.63 and a 4.68....he'll get roasted on the outside in the NFL with those piss poor numbers. Dude lost alot of money today!!!
Btw...the best CB we had last year (Wilson) ran a 4.56 and a 4.54. Q's stock should be on the rise while Tabor watches his plummet!!!

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll let someone else answer. I'm not a "smoker" but alcohol does far worse and it is legal. Never really thought pot was a big deal. Never will.
Thats fine, but my question goes to the all 50 part. It's not a constitutional issue, nor is alcohol, therefore, by constitutional law, it's supposed to be left to the individual states. That's all.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He ran a 4.63 and a 4.68....he'll get roasted on the outside in the NFL with those piss poor numbers. Dude lost alot of money today!!!
Btw...the best CB we had last year (Wilson) ran a 4.56 and a 4.54. Q's stock should be on the rise while Tabor watches his plummet!!!

I thought our CBs were faster than that. Not good numbers at all for CBs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.