Recruiting Welcome 3* TE Jalen Goss

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Huh? This is college football. We only have these kids for 3 to 5 years. If we're recruiting a TE, it needs to be to block AND catch. We only signed one TE last year. We don't have the luxury of have a "pass catching TE" AND a different player to be a "blocking TE". We need a TE, period (one that can actually play TE....meaning he can block when he needs to....AND, God forbid, catch the damn ball when it's thrown to him!!!). Wouldn't that be nice?
Do you feel better?

Gamble is both.
You guys sure do freak out over every little thing.
I have no idea how good a receiver this guy is, and quite honestly, you don't either, but that doesn't stop yall from losing your minds :lmao2:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do you feel better?

Gamble is both.
You guys sure do freak out over every little thing.
I have no idea how good a receiver this guy is, and quite honestly, you don't either, but that doesn't stop yall from losing your minds :lmao2:

Who the F is "yall"?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we never learned to say "yall" in Jacksonville, Florida....

A city you were not in as of this morning isn't that right?

Anyway, just go back to complaining about recruits. You knew exactly what I meant by "yall"

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
A city you were not in as of this morning isn't that right?

Anyway, just go back to complaining about recruits. You knew exactly what I meant by "yall"

Find a post where I'm complaining about recruits. UF you think we have the luxury of signing recruits like this then you haven't looked at our roster in a while. My post specifically said we should be going after a TE who can block and catch. And you have a problem with that? SMH

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Find a post where I'm complaining about recruits. UF you think we have the luxury of signing recruits like this then you haven't looked at our roster in a while. My post specifically said we should be going after a TE who can block and catch. And you have a problem with that? SMH
URG has taken on the responsibility of defending Mac when 2222 isn't around.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of all the positions to complain about, you choose TE :headslap:
Gamble is the player that does both. There is nothing wrong with having a blocking TE also.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URG has taken on the responsibility of defending Mac when 2222 isn't around.
Im not defending Mac at all. In fact, I said nothing about Mac.

Fact is, neither of you two complainers knows anything about this kid or whether or not he can effectively be a receiver also, but that doesn't stop people from crying like babies about it, and Lowndes isn't exactly a podunk school.

Of course you won't care about any of this and will just continue with your incessant and dumb attempts to attack people instead of actually talk football.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Im not defending Mac at all. In fact, I said nothing about Mac.

Fact is, neither of you two complainers knows anything about this kid or whether or not he can effectively be a receiver also, but that doesn't stop people from crying like babies about it, and Lowndes isn't exactly a podunk school.

Of course you won't care about any of this and will jist continue with your incessant and dumb attempts to attack people instead of actually talk football.
Who's attacking posters? Seems to me the little PF nazi is the culprit, but I'm easily confused. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who's attacking posters? Seems to me the little PF nazi is the culprit, but I'm easily confused. :lol:
I forgot you wear horse blinders. I made a general comment about the player and position to no one, BMF jumped down my ass about it at one of the last positions we have to worry about....of course you can't read so you missed it

PF nazi? That's cute....do you want to talk football, or should I just send you on vacation now?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot you wear horse blinders. I made a general comment about the player and position to no one, BMF jumped down my ass about it at one of the last positions we have to worry about....of course you can't read so you missed it

PF nazi? That's cute....do you want to talk football, or should I just send you on vacation now?
Bring it, dwarf!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Every once in a while somebody bows up and decides to challenge a mod. We love it when you do that. We hardly ever get to actually ban anybody. :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb