7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"We need more 4 and 5 stars!"

*Gets 4 star OL*

"He's not rated high enough!!"

:lmao2:
One more point, weve had pretty good luck out of Charlotte area.

Go find another Chris Leak while you are at it, Butters and Co. We could use one right now.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No way I'm complaining about getting 4* offensive linemen. Hell, any 4* or maybe even 3* O or D linemen with enough size that really want to play for us. I think this year showed you just never know how some of these guys will work out and just how many we can potentially go through. Young guys playing well and guys who've been here not as well.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when anyone rated in 3 digits made me feel like we should be doing better.....yeah, I remember those days also.....I will say though sometimes offensive linemen have a hard time getting a ton of love ....Now if we could just address QB, DT and LB I'd feel somewhat better about this class.
Too much reality for a lot of posters. No one wants to hear it.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
249th is high ranking? Sure it is...the bar around here gets lower and lower. He's our sixth best recruit at 249. Bama? Sixth is 42nd.

He's a nice get. He's depth. I'm not sure I get the stupidity of your post. There's zero reason for a parade for the 249th recruit. I bet in our better classes this guy is in the bottom half in most of our classes. Yup. Nowadays? He's high ranking.

The over the top posts are funny. Let's hope he turns out to be a great Gator. Mac is still sucking major ass on the trail.

You're the one with over the top posts.

You are so fixated on your negativity that you struggle to see good when it's in front of you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There are plenty of things to complain about, but this signing isn't one of them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You're the one with over the top posts.

You are so fixated on your negativity that you struggle to see good when it's in front of you.

Hardly. In most of our classes this guy is in the bottom half. Under Mac, he's at the top. People are acting like we just got Leatherwood. He's nice get. The problem is Mac is so sh!tty as a recruiter that kids we'd normally ho-hum we are now celebrating. F ing sad

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There are plenty of things to complain about, but this signing isn't one of them.

Who is complaining? I don't see one person. I made a comment about acting like the 249th recruit is "celebration" time. He's a decent nice pick up.

Sep 29, 2015
Hardly. In most of our classes this guy is in the bottom half. Under Mac, he's at the top. People are acting like we just got Leatherwood. He's nice get. The problem is Mac is so sh!tty as a recruiter that kids we'd normally ho-hum we are now celebrating. F ing sad

He's not at the top. He's 6th right now. Still a lot of class left. He may end up closer to middle of the pack than at the top. Can't make definitive statements like this when the class is still incomplete.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Yea, whos complaining?

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
I absolutely agree that our recruiting is not where it should be and certainly not where it traditionally has been however we are where we are. Mac and company must do better but I for one am happy we finally landed a talented kid in a position of need.

On a side note, do you think Mac's teeth scare kids away? HD televisions do not do him any justice.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So what you are saying is about 1.78571428571429 stone?

Yeah, a few more stones and this guy rocks.

Anyway, while saturated with buckets of negativity, remember that when the bleakest plague of injuries
hit us, we got positive results from uncounted-on back-ups. And while we wait impatiently for FB-nerdvana,
we do have 2 consecutive SEC-East titles along with only Saban having a better W-L record.?? Couldn't
that earn some patience blended with the impatience guillotine?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely agree that our recruiting is not where it should be and certainly not where it traditionally has been however we are where we are. Mac and company must do better but I for one am happy we finally landed a talented kid in a position of need.

On a side note, do you think Mac's teeth scare kids away? HD televisions do not do him any justice.

I'm happy too. Except I am more like...It's about time and we need a lot more of this. Still a lot of work to be done on the "trail".

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Moore's announcement sounds like a young man who has some humility - a good sign of high character these days. I'm happy to hear about us filling a need and I hope he becomes a great gator - on the field, in the locker room, in the classroom, in the community and in the future. Go Gators!

:chomp: :chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.