Recruiting Gators get 4* OL T.J. Moore

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Feb 2nd (or whenever NSD is this year) can't get here fast enough. Tired of all the negative speculation and expectations...

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nor is it a reason to thump our chest and act like we're #17 in the recruiting rankings.....oh wait, we are #17 :lol:

Nobody is acting like this kid is the top OL in HS. We are just happy to get a quality OL recruit. With all the negativity around recuiting... Why not just enjoy some good news?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Nobody is acting like this kid is the top OL in HS. We are just happy to get a quality OL recruit. With all the negativity around recuiting... Why not just enjoy some good news?
It's a good get.....however this isn't the time for the staff to stand around and congratulate each other.....Get out there and follow it up with a 4 star DT or LB. Brings me to another point, how come we never get recruits 2 and 3 at a time like we used to? There's an old saying that says to strike while the irons hot....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of killing pets, Rex is currently searching for Moore's backyard.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's a good get.....however this isn't the time for the staff to stand around and congratulate each other.....Get out there and follow it up with a 4 star DT or LB. Brings me to another point, how come we never get recruits 2 and 3 at a time like we used to? There's an old saying that says to strike while the irons hot....

Did I miss something? Is the staff on Gatorchatter patting themselves on the back? It is the dead period, but I am pretty sure they are doing everything thy can right now.

Do you have some inside info saying the staff is just sitting around? Do you even know what you are complaining about anymore?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Did I miss something? Is the staff on Gatorchatter patting themselves on the back? It is the dead period, but I am pretty sure they are doing everything thy can right now.

Do you have some inside info saying the staff is just sitting around? Do you even know what you are complaining about anymore?
See what I mean....one freakin 4 star and some of ya'll have lost your minds....We're 17th in recruiting rankings...17th and you're sure that we're going to end up better than that? We'll be lucky just to get enough 2 and 3 star filler at this point just to get enough numbers....News flash there is only 6 weeks left to recruit and anybody worth a damned already has their share of the elite players but lets all have a jerk fest because we got a top 300 player...SMH

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
See what I mean....one freakin 4 star and some of ya'll have lost your minds....We're 17th in recruiting rankings...17th and you're sure that we're going to end up better than that? We'll be lucky just to get enough 2 and 3 star filler at this point just to get enough numbers....News flash there is only 6 weeks left to recruit and anybody worth a damned already has their share of the elite players but lets all have a jerk fest because we got a top 300 player...SMH
Look, I'm firmly in the "fire Mac" camp, but no one is acting like we've accomplished anything other than get a commit from a quality player at a postition of need. You and Rex are just being asshats at this point.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

So by being happy about a 4* OL I have lost my mind...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[GIPHY="cocksucker"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/QQ7tXJzElTIis/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Look, I'm firmly in the "fire Mac" camp, but no one is acting like we've accomplished anything other than get a commit from a quality player at a postition of need. You and Rex are just being asshats at this point.
So how many times do I have to say "good get, now get more because we're behind", in this thread until you insult me with the "insider info" tag? BTW, I don't need inside info to tell me WE'RE BEHIND IN RECRUITING.....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So how many times do I have to say "good get, now get more because we're behind", in this thread until you insult me with the "insider info" tag? BTW, I don't need inside info to tell me WE'RE BEHIND IN RECRUITING.....
You lost me, Crete.
:what:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So by being happy about a 4* OL I have lost my mind...
Sure be happy all you want about getting a 4 star.....How far behind FSU, Bama, OSU, and half of our conference foes are we at this point....Still happy?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm happy too. Except I am more like...It's about time and we need a lot more of this. Still a lot of work to be done on the "trail".

We've been wandering in the desert so long and watching mirages disappear once Mac & Co get up on them, that when we get a 4* in a needed slot, the mind just has to reward itself with a cheer. It's mentally healthy for us, the downtrodden, after staring at the recruiting numbers for weeks to give a little exaggerated shout out. Hell, that baby face alone screams development pending, but he's a wannabe Gator not shaken by the liable and slander about us that's going on out there on the trail. :mad: I suspect the roof blows off the GCMB if we get us some like DTs and LBs. I'm collecting one positive at a time and hoping for more.
:highfive:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go ahead, make fun of my happiness over this commit.....

GIF-celebrate-Cheer-cheerleading-Droopy-meh-sarcastic-wave-flag-woo-hoo-yay-GIF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb