Gators in free fall in Forbes latest rankings

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n136379 said:
Wobble is Jewish. You just offended him.

First this is mostly normal variation and being in 11 is pretty good. Next not every or even most people who are not Christians are offended by "Merry Christmas", especially around here where churches are numerous and christians are the vast majority of individuals. If this was humor sorry!!!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n136444 said:
First this is mostly normal variation and being in 11 is pretty good. Next not every or even most people who are not Christians are offended by "Merry Christmas", especially around here where churches are numerous and christians are the vast majority of individuals. If this was humor sorry!!!

Seriously work on getting a sense of humor Vulcan. :facepalm:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n136446 said:
Seriously work on getting a sense of humor Vulcan. :facepalm:

As a want to be Vulcan my sense of humor is very limited and of course many actually insist that saying Merry Christmas is offensive to them so I generally oppose any indications of such. Like I said I did consider the possibility. Sorry once again for my deficiencies, but after many years they probably are not going away.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n136444 said:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, we only made 50 million profit!!!!!

:couch:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
T REX;n136350 said:
the combined result of playing one fewer home game while missing a bowl game for the first time since 1990.

So when we play 2-3 more games in 2015 than we played in 2014 and our revenue goes up 20% year over year will that somehow stop the interesting free-fall you speak of? At least Muschamp won't be here causing those rain-outs anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator