Gators invent new ways to flub things up

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He was pressing. The whole team was pressing. Henderson as staring at a 14 point deficit just a few minutes into the game and immediately felt he HAD to score because he had no faith in his O to do anything.
Perhaps if Gardner had felt some urgency to score on his interception return he would have broken the tackle that my 3-year old grandson could have broken. Ridiculous.

Even when our players do something right, they follow it up with something wrong.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The play that ticked me off the most was that 3rd and 17 in the fourth quarter where Franks throws a perfect strike for the first down and Swain lets it clank off his stone hands. For God's sake, help your QB out! Make a play!

I've been saying all year Franks isn't playing nearly as bad as some people try to make out. Yes, he does stupid things like running out of bounds behind the LOS. Yes, he has trouble getting past his first read. Yes, he makes some head-scratching decisions at times (throwing into double/triple coverage). But all that aside, he generally puts the ball where only his receivers can get it, and it's usually thrown fairly accurately. He threw one today that was 20 yards over the receiver's head, but that's been the exception rather than the norm. Zaire's accuracy is crap, and from where I'm sitting, it doesn't look like he's doing any better of a job getting the O lined up in the right looks to make the plays be successful, so why is he even in there if he can't even do that better than Franks? If the OLine and WRs/TEs would help Franks out, the whole offense would be 100% better.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
BTW, that douchebag Bianchi and his "should have kept Muschamp" article.....? can somebody please choke out that bald headed ass clown.

The answer to should have kept Muschamp is that Foley fired him a year too late and thus UF got stuck with McElwain.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I actually had the time to watch this one. I laughed... a lot. Was pretty entertaining to tell you the truth.

:lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Putting Zaire right back out after he was hurt and calling a running play was a pretty big flub to add to the list.

This is just bad football all around.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Jeez, I’m now wishing I had DVR’d the game. Couldn’t watch it live b/c of family obligations and wasn’t sure there’d be any worthwhile reason to watch the playback. All those major flubs are a once in a lifetime deal that I would like to see with my own eyes.

Yes 5 turnovers in one quarter and two on one play is exciting. Now I think the fumble was not really one, his elbow hit before the ball came out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Both Zaire and Franks have a habit that when the pocket collapses that they turn and run backwards as far as they can. That way they can lose the maximum amount of yards when they get sacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator