Gators Land Commitment from 4-Star OT Richard Gouraige

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We have a good reputation for OL moving on. It does help.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We have a good reputation for OL moving on. It does help.
I think we had 4 or 5 drafted after Muschamp's last year. That still amazes me. How could we have a horrendous O with a talented line like that???

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Bag man....yeah right. Ordering from that BBQ joint and driving a shiny Nissan.

Damn I want some BBQ now.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How many of these recruits bail if Mac is sent packing? Don’t wanna be that guy, but it’s the elephant in the room at this point.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
How many of these recruits bail if Mac is sent packing? Don’t wanna be that guy, but it’s the elephant in the room at this point.

And on this point, what if Mac voluntarily quits to take a new HC gig rather than getting fired. Does that make a difference with the recruits? Would him quitting instead of getting the ax be better for us and our program or worse? What if he quits in January? How long does Stricklin have to fill the spot and is he smart enough and prepared enough to already have a good list of candidates? I’m curious as to other posters thoughts.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It’s gonna happen sooner or later. Why wait on th inevitable?
Setting up the next coach for failure if you leave him with franks and 1 star never start Trask. I don't think Frost could win with franks either.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Setting up the next coach for failure if you leave him with franks and 1 star never start Trask. I don't think Frost could win with franks either.
I bet he would help Franks score a TD or 2 most games. But we need Corral to stick (and Mac to split).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator