Gators @ Mizzou kickoff at noon next week

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They may have the worst defense in the history of college football....and we'll be stuck under 20 points again. :facepalm:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
yipee!

vIf0lAD.gif

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wish the rest of our games this year would be noon kicks, go ahead and get them over with early in the day, so I can actually enjoy the rest of my Saturday.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
You'll get your wish, after the UGA every game will be a noon start, nobody in the stands game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sets up perfectly for another lame excuse when we put together a stellar performance against a horrendous team. You know the early start, the time zone being different. Go ahead and get the late great Marvin Barnes quote out when after a night game in Louisville in the old ABA, and the team was flying back to St. Louis the following morning and the flight left Louisville at 7am and arrived in St. Louis at 7am, good ole Marvin Barnes so eloquently said "I ain't gettin in no time machine" and rented a car and drove to St. Louis.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sets up perfectly for another lame excuse when we put together a stellar performance against a horrendous team. You know the early start, the time zone being different. Go ahead and get the late great Marvin Barnes quote out when after a night game in Louisville in the old ABA, and the team was flying back to St. Louis the following morning and the flight left Louisville at 7am and arrived in St. Louis at 7am, good ole Marvin Barnes so eloquently said "I ain't gettin in no time machine" and rented a car and drove to St. Louis.

Missouri is coming off a huge game last week (68 points vs. Idaho, and a win).....and they are playing at UConn this week, as a 13 point favorite (and they should win bigger than that). Putting them on a 2-game winning streak heading into a home game vs. UF, who will very likely be coming in on a 3-game losing streak. They also put up 28 points on UGA's D two weeks ago, so their offense will be primed against our struggling team (they also put up 34 on Kentucky a few weeks after we struggled mightily against UK). As most teams know, if you get to 20 on McElwain you have a VERY good chance of winning.

And who knows what happens w/ the "death threat" BS?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Any truth to the rumor that GameDay is going to be there?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if the dawg bite wounds in our ass are going to be healed by then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.