Gators part ways with DB coach Kirk Callahan

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Wow, that would be a big haul. Anybody know if JMac has some kind of personal issues with LSU? First he steals their QB, now he's going after their DB coach. One thing's for sure, Ole Les won't be happy with JMac, that's for sure. :lol:

Yeah we play them every year and he wants to beat Les's rear! I love it!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, that would be a big haul. Anybody know if JMac has some kind of personal issues with LSU? First he steals their QB, now he's going after their DB coach. One thing's for sure, Ole Les won't be happy with JMac, that's for sure. :lol:
We can bring les on as a quality control assistant after LSU cans him next year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good news should be coming soon according to Zachary Alboverdi.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The good news was a story about UF having a good shot to land Cleveland.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
That's pretty cool that he and Rick Wells have been friends since middle school. And he grew up idolizing Tim Tebow.
Zach caught a lot of crap on his Twitter feed for the 'tease' about good news coming.
As in...'tell us something we don't already know'...

But I didn't know that about Cleveland either...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zach caught a lot of crap on his Twitter feed for the 'tease' about good news coming.
As in...'tell us something we don't already know'...

But I didn't know that about Cleveland either...

I think simply "an interesting piece" would have sufficed. "Good news coming" was just straight click bait.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was just told that we'll be announcing our new DB coach shortly after signing day. They didn’t go into details of what "shortly" meant but it's supposedly a big time hire. Unless something changes in the next few days I think we'll all be happy about this one #ChompChomp

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.