Founding Member
Right where we want to be, looking up.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It''s just media stuff. That ranking opinion can be bolstered or vanquished via the UK game.
CSU was an excellent dip-your-toe-in game. Probably, if we play with only the muscle-strength and mental-strength that we used vs CSU we'll be in a scary struggle: don't want that. Make SEC play-schemes & executions. Need pinpoint passes by Franks to go with glue-trap hands by receivers. This SEC game unleash a stampede for running bscks. Want to ram-bam'em with Damien Pierce. Want one-way relentless drives to TD after TD.
That's the learning curve we want displayed.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
It''s just media stuff. That ranking opinion can be bolstered or vanquished via the UK game.
CSU was an excellent dip-your-toe-in game. Probably, if we play with only the muscle-strength and mental-strength that we used vs CSU we'll be in a scary struggle: don't want that. Make SEC play-schemes & executions. Need pinpoint passes by Franks to go with glue-trap hands by receivers. This SEC game unleash a stampede for running bscks. Want to ram-bam'em with Damien Pierce. Want one-way relentless drives to TD after TD.
...and LTs to block the second level....

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How is the U and/or Mich ahead of us?

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016

Well, you made me want to run through a brick wall with or without your headgear :-)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
at least for this week i dont have to search through espn to find info on us. top 25 teams are default display.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
For the life of me I cannot understand how Washington did not fall further and how Michigan is still even in the top 25. That said, a great opening weekend. A Gator win that was a joy to watch, FSU and Miami both implode.

Washington would've won the game if they didn't piss away two red zone opportunities. Game could've went either way. They seem like a top 10 team until proven otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.