Gators Say Monday's Practice was Intense

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What is with y'all?

Is Mullen better than I expected?...YES

But are we where we need to be?...NO

Y'all are like you can only be for or against?

Can we just enjoy this season but demand excellence?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
You claimed I ***** in every thread. That's false and a lie. You never say anything to me yet you dislike my posts all the time. Why? Because you're a freaking pollyanna that gets butthurt if anyone is critical of the coach. It's life. Deal with it. Put me on ignore. I don't really care if you are going to be this big of a biitch. Go clean the sand out of your vag man.

Butt-hurt.
Why would I put you on ignore and miss all of this gold? Look man, I don't take life so seriously. I've learned in life to not let my emotions get the best of me. I don't dislike you personally. I do, however, disagree with some of your stances, but that's what message boards are for IMO. There's nothing no one can say on here to really get me upset. If I were to see you in real life, I'd buy you a drink. We're all Gators in the end. Me attacking your stance isn't me attacking you personally.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
social-media-why-cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpeg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Why would I put you on ignore and miss all of this gold? Look man, I don't take life so seriously. I've learned in life to not let my emotions get the best of me. I don't dislike you personally. I do, however, disagree with some of your stances, but that's what message boards are for IMO. There's nothing no one can say on here to really get me upset. If I were to see you in real life, I'd buy you a drink. We're all Gators in the end. Me attacking your stance isn't me attacking you personally.
:swampqueen::highfive::fistbump:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Rex and I have gone round and round in the past but I will have to back him up this go around. He has said on numerous occasions that he thinks Mullen is doing a good job but he feels like most of us do. We need to be cautious. It is very early yet and we cant rush to judgement and name him SOS the second. I completely agree that we MUST beat the clowns to have a good ending to this season. My hat is off to Rex for giving credit where credit is due. I didn't want Mullen either but have warmed to him quickly. I just am not ready to crown him just yet.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
lots of "jawja whooped us" anger in here...........We all wanted Mac to win and Champ to win and Zooker to win. But Most coaches are not great. Dan has given us way more hope than weve had in a long while. He is dancing with the guys he has. I love the guy. Aint gonna be cautious about my praise for him. He has a win over a top 5 team and gave a top 8 team a fit till they realized our secondary was decimated and unable to cover. Yall lighten up on each other, WE HAVE all said things that turned out way different than we imagined.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
**** Georgia. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know why we lost that game. It certainly wasn't due to a lack of intensity. The only way to get that nasty taste out of our mouths is to win out and beat them the next time we meet.
It starts with beating Mizzou, and finishing the regular season with a beat down of the clowns at Ron Zook Field.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Rex and I have gone round and round in the past but I will have to back him up this go around. He has said on numerous occasions that he thinks Mullen is doing a good job but he feels like most of us do. We need to be cautious. It is very early yet and we cant rush to judgement and name him SOS the second. I completely agree that we MUST beat the clowns to have a good ending to this season. My hat is off to Rex for giving credit where credit is due. I didn't want Mullen either but have warmed to him quickly. I just am not ready to crown him just yet.

Thanks. Honestly, anyone that's posted here for awhile should know that you and I have not seen eye to eye in the past. As someone else said...we are all Gators at the end of the day. That should always come first but sometimes it doesn't. Again, he is obviously doing well. I'm actually fine and happy with said progress. That doesn't mean he's above reproach.

And yes...FSU is a must win. I don't want to ever see an article like the one below:

Gators treating 'Dawgs as just another opponent

Ever.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen said that the effort in practice and the attention to detail was lacking leading into the UGA game.... That's on him. We probably still lose the game either way due to depth, and the kids fought all game long. It was the attention to detail that was a most glaring issue against UGA. Coaches getting that fixed.

Franks hits that flea flicker we win, period.

Gatorpastor1975

Sep 9, 2018
Seriously doubt it. Georgia just discovers earlier that we have no secondary.
I hate UGA like everybody else. But I still got up and wore my Gator gear on Monday with gator pride. In all kinds of weather, guys...UGA knows that they won on turnovers and a weak secondary. The few UGA fans that paid attention were stun by the goal line stand. They see a storm arising out of Gator Nation. We were supposed to be a nobody team this year. UGA was supposed to be the beast of the East. Yeah, they won but I was not impressed. I actually think Kentucky has a chance to beat them.
Freddie's comment should infuriate us at the players not the coaches. Did you forget about the penalty against the coach during the game? That's coaching that is furious at piss poor effort. Remember a coach can't install a drive in a player. I don't care how hardcore the practices are. If the players don't have the drive to be the best; they don't perform their best. Practice makes perfect is a stupid proverb. It's practice with ambition makes perfect.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
What is with y'all?

Is Mullen better than I expected?...YES

But are we where we need to be?...NO

Y'all are like you can only be for or against?

Can we just enjoy this season but demand excellence?

Im more than happy with where we are right now. We won 4 friggan games last year, Mullens first year and we have 6 wins with a chance to finish with 10 and ppl are still bitching. Smh. We lose to a UGA team (who just played in the NCG) with a QB turning the ball over / missing wide open wrs and playing with a depleted secondary and ppl are acting like its the end of the world. Jeez
But muh class rankings.. who gaf about a damn class ranking as long as we fill the needs that we have? I never understood that. You can have 2-3 top DBs and have a decent overall ranking, what about the rest of your needs?? We need OL, we have some good ones coming, we need LBers, we have 3 very good ones coming, we need QB depth, we have Jalen coming.. chill tf out on a damn class ranking.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Where are you getting Mullen saying UGA was just a game?

I saw Timmy and Mullen on SEC going on and on about how special WLCP was and that games like JAX were one reason a player comes to UF.

You need to put it this in perspective, imagine what Mullen could have done with UGA Talent?

So many on here go on about Mullen as 8-10 win coach at MSU. Y’all need to compare Mullen at MSU with James Franklin at Vandy…But we now see what Franklin (And no I don't really like Franklin) is doing at Penn State.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.