Gatorsports Message Board member longevity

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mainland_Buc_75;n17262 said:
I joined GS when the fireronzook board was started in 2002. Just to balance the prospective. 12 years later, I'm reading many of the same kind of posts, just a different head coach.
You mean just the same head coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I take it you are Avatar from the old page?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So many old timers are missing..

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
threatmatrix;n39840 said:
When Zook was hired. But I got banned at some point. Prolly deserved it. Then TGSMB I think. Then gatorcountry. I'm under court order not to discuss what happened there.

Join the crowd as far as GC. is concern. I must have gotten banned from GSMB also because the new site says I'm "not allowed in this community". I don't remember. Funny thing is one of the administrators emailed me when I got canned from GC, I tried to tell him that it was my auto text that spelled Muschimp not me.....needless to say he didn't buy it and said I was a bad egg.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n45405 said:
Join the crowd as far as GC. is concern. I must have gotten banned from GSMB also because the new site says I'm "not allowed in this community". I don't remember. Funny thing is one of the administrators emailed me when I got canned from GC, I tried to tell him that it was my auto text that spelled Muschimp not me.....needless to say he didn't buy it and said I was a bad egg.

What's changed?

:dance2:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
deuce coupe;n45482 said:
What's changed?

:dance2:

I've been on my best behavior so far here. And I don't post using my phone anymore.;) If your question was regarding GC, I wouldn't know.....I can't see what's going on there since I got :ban2:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n45501 said:
I've been on my best behavior so far here. And I don't post using my phone anymore.;) If your question was regarding GC, I wouldn't know.....I can't see what's going on there since I got :ban2:

It was humor dumbazz! :burn:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n46153 said:
As was my reply......Dingleberry:shocked:

understand, dildo..... :dance2:

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
GatorStud said:
Sometime during the early SOS days and endured about 4 system changes over the years that killed our post count every time. I still have my original avatar from back in the day. Some here may remember it from the days when I had no gray hairs and more muscle mass. :lol:
Ditto, was on [name that shall not be spoken/written] long enough to be re-set to zero for 3 or 4 system changes. Not that I've ever been a prolific poster, but it's annoying to go back to square zero. On the boards since at least back to Spurrier, but I'm not sure when the Gator boards first started.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dudes, I was in the house as Alvin York before the first message board existed. I was plying my trades on Gator Chat making life miserable for all who opposed the Volunteer Nation. Of all the myriad Gators, Noles, Dawgs and Vols that battled passionately in the Wild West days of Gator Chat I am the last gunslinger standing.

PS
I still have plenty of cartridges.

I am Alvin York of Tennessee

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n47368 said:
Dudes, I was in the house as Alvin York before the first message board existed. I was plying my trades on Gator Chat making life miserable for all who opposed the Volunteer Nation. Of all the myriad Gators, Noles, Dawgs and Vols that battled passionately in the Wild West days Gator Chat I am the last gunslinger standing.

I am Alvin York of Tennessee

I thought you were Albanian? You can't be from both Albania and Tennessee. :headshake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator