Not open for further replies.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I love the perception about how I banned people right and left. The number of people permabanned in 3 years could be counted on one hand.
Some people have no sense of humor

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole said:
I had a hell of a time re-finding that picture of Charlton Heston making out with Whoopie Goldberg for my avatar. Close call, I almost opted for this instead:
Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar from the movie "Cruel Intentions". A must see...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n104 said:
I believe it was bradgator and it was made up.

thanks for ruining it wobble,I see you haven't lost your touch. Jk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n577 said:
I thought about getting upset about it, but in the end I decided to shrug it all off. The fact is, here we are. We'll know over the next few months whether this board is here to stay or will go the way of the Dodo. It's all about the size of the membership. Forums with no members suck.

is your podcast still going to be posted on the gatorsports page? That could definitely help the forum grow.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n1329 said:
Zach just posted this on his article. Sounds like he's towing the company line... "Posters like snowprint are the reason the GSMB was shut down. After receiving numerous complaints about him, I will be deleting any future comments he makes. I apologize for not having time in the past to monitor/delete his posts. I have also saved his IP address so he can’t use a different name. I’d like to take this time to remind everyone of our commenting guidelines: “Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.” by Zach Abolverdi

He sure didn't have a problem pimping his article's out on gsmb. Now gives us the I'm a company man speech? Looks like I'll get my recruiting info from gator country.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Feels pretty comfy here to me... It would be a real drag going through the annual SEC WARS without my online Gator brothers and sisters to share, cheer and bitch with. Go Gators!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
MJMGator;n1329 said:
Zach just posted this on his article. Sounds like he's towing the company line... "Posters like snowprint are the reason the GSMB was shut down. After receiving numerous complaints about him, I will be deleting any future comments he makes. I apologize for not having time in the past to monitor/delete his posts. I have also saved his IP address so he can’t use a different name. I’d like to take this time to remind everyone of our commenting guidelines: “Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.” by Zach Abolverdi

He sure didn't have a problem pimping his article's out on gsmb. Now gives us the I'm a company man speech? Looks like I'll get my recruiting info from gator country.
Mehhhh.... he's an employee. I'm sure he's being told what to do.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
MJMGator;n1329 said:

I agree. Zach is just doing what he has to do in order to keep food on the table. He's always been a good dude and never had a problem with our humor.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n2083 said:
Feels pretty comfy here to me... It would be a real drag going through the annual SEC WARS without my online Gator brothers and sisters to share, cheer and bitch with. Go Gators!

Group Hug :grouphug:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n112]I posted the link to this place on the Gatorsports Facebook page. Honestly, if for one minute I thought the Sun was going to overreact the way it did, I'd have never posted that thread. I'm really taken aback their decision.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like to me they just didn't want to upgrade the forum probably and they just used that as one of their excuses. I just don't see a thread being any reason for a forum to be shut down.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
who is that?

z78gn.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am so glad that I found this site. Reading through the comments related to the GSMB and shutting it down. All I can say is so far it seems better over here. Thanks for getting this site up and going. Time to spread the word!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
I am so glad that I found this site. Reading through the comments related to the GSMB and shutting it down. All I can say is so far it seems better over here. Thanks for getting this site up and going. Time to spread the word!
Welcome to our new home.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel better here, too bad my post haven't improved. :deadnanner:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n2512 said:
I feel better here, too bad my post haven't improved. :deadnanner:
You posts gain style points from the new environment.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox doesn't like me.................................:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.