NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n2517 said:
Ox doesn't like me.................................:(
I don't think he likes me much either, but he's pretty good at tolerating us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
I am so glad that I found this site. Reading through the comments related to the GSMB and shutting it down. All I can say is so far it seems better over here. Thanks for getting this site up and going. Time to spread the word!
Glad you found us!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n2521 said:

He banned me once for breathing on my keyboard! :banana:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
NavetG8r;n2521 said:

I was trying to save the keyboard. You have chronic halitosis.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
NavetG8r;n2521 said:

I resemble that comment!

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hamsters!?!? I was quite sure it was a quality, intelligent, thought-provoking soccer thread that finally caused the board to implode. Although I can't wait to hear how the hamster story grows over time.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
MJMGator;n1329 said:
Zach just posted this on his article. Sounds like he's towing the company line... "Posters like snowprint are the reason the GSMB was shut down. After receiving numerous complaints about him, I will be deleting any future comments he makes. I apologize for not having time in the past to monitor/delete his posts. I have also saved his IP address so he can’t use a different name. I’d like to take this time to remind everyone of our commenting guidelines: “Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.” by Zach Abolverdi

He sure didn't have a problem pimping his article's out on gsmb. Now gives us the I'm a company man speech? Looks like I'll get my recruiting info from gator country.
Agreed, He's a good guy, but hate to say that I won't be giving him the click count anymore.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n2401 said:
z78gn.jpg

Sorry, for the delay in responding, I was in the shower rubbing one out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This thread needs to stay at the top. People will be looking for answers to this question as they return in the summer and fall.

Gator Sports Message Board Football forum Gator country swamp gas where are Ox Oxrageous Law98 Rog Cover2 Dude Wobble Jabber Queen 78 Sasquatch Navet Alexdagator crosscreekcooter dc deuce coupe divits Homerj slevin mjm leroy jenkins pastystoole rogdochar spook herb willgetin zambo
GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB GSMB
Gator Sports Message Board Football forum Gator country swamp gas where are Ox Oxrageous Law98 Rog Cover2 Dude Wobble Jabber Queen 78 Sasquatch Navet Alexdagator crosscreekcooter dc deuce coupe divits Homerj slevin mjm leroy jenkins pastystoole rogdochar spook herb willgetin zambo

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
MJMGator;n2908 said:
Holy sh1t! Is that Zach?

That is Zach ? Holy Crap...:lol:
Wow. Zach Albomalibusmostwanted. Very embarassing. I hope it was some kind of acting thing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This deserves its own thread in the lounge. :)

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
MJMGator;n2908 said:
Holy sh1t! Is that Zach?
There are more vids on youtube.
We should mess with him and post something like "sup Crucial" on all his stories.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
MJMGator;n2908 said:
Holy sh1t! Is that Zach?
There are more vids on youtube.
I have known about those videos for a while. I never posted them at gsmb because I like zach and didnt want it to affect his job.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all never saw or heard about the Crucial stuff when it was brought up on GSMB? I'm surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator