Gauging interest on Gatorchatter t-shirts

I've had a few people mention they would be interested in Gatorchatter.com t-shirts bearing the logo

• I definitely want a shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might want a shirt

• I don't want a shirt

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator said:
Ox, my best friend out here owns an embroider and screen printing shop. I know I could get a good deal from him if you need any help.
I appreciate that, but I have someone actually living under my roof that does screen printing on the side.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
I've dealt with screening some. Taking Gatorchatter off for the front only or switching sizes doubles the cost as their is a separate screen setup for each change.

Once the screen is setup, it's basically just buying a shirt and having them screen it. So, if some guys want white and some blue no big deal. People wanting different sizes of the screen is a big deal.
You're absolutely right. Colors are also more expensive than white. I'm getting some prices on different options.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really like the blue shirt with the logo having no borders. I think an orange one with a blue gator face would work well also.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
Ox, question, though not a huge deal or anything, just curious, should you go forward with this, which looks like you are very interested in doing so, where will the profits go? Back into the site? Do you have bigger plans for this place? If so, what are your ideas? I'd love to see this place blow up!
Oh sure, I totally get what stage we are in here, I was just curious what your vision was going forward with it. I like your ideas and what you are doing. Sounds good....keep up the good work!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
I really like the blue shirt with the logo having no borders. I think an orange one with a blue gator face would work well also.
Yeah that's a cool idea too.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n9548 said:
I've dealt with screening some. Taking Gatorchatter off for the front only or switching sizes doubles the cost as their is a separate screen setup for each change.

Once the screen is setup, it's basically just buying a shirt and having them screen it. So, if some guys want white and some blue no big deal. People wanting different sizes of the screen is a big deal.

Agreed. Still probably need at least two screens because orange on blue may require a white undercoat. It's been a few days since I did it, though.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
155q4c3.jpg

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
This way I can wear the orange to the Kentucky game this year.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Let's focus borderless on the logo for the shirts. Like this:

1zdm7nc.jpg

On a blue shirt, the background would blend, leaving just the orange head. On a white shirt you could just leave it background-less, and leave the area inside the head blue, and perhaps make "gatorchatter.com" blue. I think I'm also leaning initially on a small logo over the heart, and a large logo on the back.
Idea for you...

Big logo on front; on back gatorchatter.com on top, "Talk the Talk" below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator