Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
okay so that was pretty cool

Ninjax

Nov 21, 2017
I hope not, but my feeling is Georgia is going to win running away.

Smart has that team firing on all cylinders...and I must admit, I am jealous. I fear that UGA will be the next team from the SEC to win a NC. Again, hope I am wrong...must be all this Georgia tap water I've been drinking the last twenty years, but it would not surprise me if Georgia becomes a thorn in our side after so many years of writing them off.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Tongue in cheek, eh? Well, you slipped that one right on by me, yes you did. I'm guessing you don't sway along to We Are The Boys either.
That just exactly what G. Gordon said but he did include a video. It reminds me of the "gravitas" quotes of yore.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I will admit, 2bits was still running around the stadium when I was in postgrad.... and Im very mehhhh toward it. Its ok I guess, but it had that a certain 1940s flair that I guess you have to be from the 40s to appreciate.

I do however pretty much hate Tom Petty. So sue me.
I find no fault with the spirit, but I've always found cheer leaders annoying and exhibitionists. Trying to watch the game and they want you to "stand up, sit down and fight team fight." I've only heard one Tom Petty song that I like but I can't remember anything but the video of the young, dead Kim Bassinger. Even that video hints at necrophilia.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
My stepbro hated Petty, too, for the same reason -- whined that he had whiny sound vocals. Then TP cut this track with the whiny temptress, Stevie, to create turbo whiny.

I used to drive him crazy by blasting this in front of him.

I actually liked it, though.

I like that one. First time I've heard it.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Good summary. Where I stand:

Like 2 bits - dude has style, have to be in the right mood but don’t mind his music - generally, the initial odds are set to entice bettors - Donk is right about that, South Park summarized her best when she showed up as a goat, no opinion, and its funny watching Ox’s dad troll y’all.
Did he just call me a troll?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
That just exactly what G. Gordon said but he did include a video. It reminds me of the "gravitas" quotes of yore.

Dang it, I'll have to step up my game.

You don't care for 2 Bits, hey, we's all different, as my sons elementary teacher used to say; I get annoyed by the O & B cheer because after 30+ years it seems like the fans still haven't figured that one out.

And FVKC GEORGIA!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
G Gordon, thumbs up on a solid first month here.

Not that it matters, but my dad was a G Gordon. Pretty sure he voted for Nixon in '60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb