Georgia at South Carolina

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I will admit, 2bits was still running around the stadium when I was in postgrad.... and Im very mehhhh toward it. Its ok I guess, but it had that a certain 1940s flair that I guess you have to be from the 40s to appreciate.

I do however pretty much hate Tom Petty. So sue me.
Do you have deep pockets?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just a reminder, in 812's absence.

F

v

k

k

j

a

w

j

a

It's a good post. But to be honest, I think any variation of spelling to match how those morons pronounce it is wrong. Just as dog should never be modified to how they prefer to speak, I don't think we cater to their ridiculous way of pronouncing georgia. Otherwise, solid effort.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever happened to 812?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Id be running the ball. I doubt Kirby’s capacity.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UGA's running game does not impress me. We have the D-Line to hold up against them both.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Timing is everything and Smart’s was about as perfect as it can get to take over uga with where UF and the vols were at(and headed).

He’s not Muschamp. But how much better he is than WM will be determined this season. I still think they disappoint this season and I’m not convinced they didn’t peak last year.

I also have suspicion he’s a raging homosexual. But I really don’t see how that’s relevant here.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Timing is everything and Smart’s was about as perfect as it can get to take over uga with where UF and the vols were at(and headed).

He’s not Muschamp. But how much better he is than WM will be determined this season. I still think they disappoint this season and I’m not convinced they didn’t peak last year.

I also have suspicion he’s a raging homosexual. But I really don’t see how that’s relevant here.
Is it the bangs that gave it away?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
812 logs in every day - just hasn't been posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.