Georgia at South Carolina

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Smart said this morning that the winner of this game usually has the advantage in the East race. In the last decade, they’ve won the division 3 times and Usce has won it once.

Hungry, Kirby? I have a bag, the contents of which I think you’ll really enjoy.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I really thought South Carolina could put up a better fight than this. Mizzou can probably put some points up on UGA, but they won’t be able to stop the Dawg run game. We have the best defense left they have to play in the East, but with Franks who knows if that’ll even matter. There’s a lot of football left to be played, and I didn’t expect to win the East by any means this year, but UGA is probably only gonna get better as year goes on. Who else on their schedule besides Auburn will have a good shot at them?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I really thought South Carolina could put up a better fight than this. Mizzou can probably put some points up on UGA, but they won’t be able to stop the Dawg run game. We have the best defense left they have to play in the East, but with Franks who knows if that’ll even matter. There’s a lot of football left to be played, and I didn’t expect to win the East by any means this year, but UGA is probably only gonna get better as year goes on. Who else on their schedule besides Auburn will have a good shot at them?

LSU maybe if they get better on offense over the next few games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.