Georgia Game = New Season

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
With the suspensions and close losses a lot of things havent gone our way. But you know what, we still have Georgia and FSU to play. We might not go to the sec championship game, but I would like nothing more than to rally the troops and go put it on them puppies down in "Gainesville 2.0" aka Jax. ITs a GATOR city and them dawgs are gonna being crying tears as wide as the St JOhns river when we're done kicking ass and taking names!!!! WHOOOOO them dogs gonna get it come two saturdays from now. WHOOOOOOO 2 CLAPS!!!!!!!!!!

@Jbossgator8 where ya at? Lets get this energy back rolling again. We got work to do!!!!

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Take your optimism and GTF outa here................misery loves company and you aint the company they want.
Two weeks to get healthy. I sent SOS an email and he is with Nuss as we speak. They are working on some
new pass plays to free up the TE and open lanes for the RBs. go gators,...............GTH dwags...............

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With the suspensions and close losses a lot of things havent gone our way. But you know what, we still have Georgia and FSU to play. We might not go to the sec championship game, but I would like nothing more than to rally the troops and go put it on them puppies down in "Gainesville 2.0" aka Jax. ITs a GATOR city and them dawgs are gonna being crying tears as wide as the St JOhns river when we're done kicking ass and taking names!!!! WHOOOOO them dogs gonna get it come two saturdays from now. WHOOOOOOO 2 CLAPS!!!!!!!!!!

@Jbossgator8 where ya at? Lets get this energy back rolling again. We got work to do!!!!
buffycheer.gif

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell no! And it ain't over now! Who's with me? Let's Gooooooooooooooo

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Only silver lining I see is hoping this is their 2012 since they are last in the league in some passing categories, but that rushing attack. How did they go from one of the worst to one of the best olines in a year? Can’t be coaching and recruiting could it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator