Georgia Hate Week

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kyng;n91322 said:
I WAS married to a buttsniffer. ALL she wanted was a ring and trust me, there is no "Best Part". Dumped her and got myself a Gator Hottie. Life is EXPONENTIALLY better now!

Only downside is we haven't won since I dumped the Bitch (that term is not a curse when referring to UGA girls. It's a statement of fact) I'm starting to wonder if I personally cursed the team. First loss year since the early 90s was when we started dating, second loss was the year we got married and we've lost every year since we split up. The coincidence does haunt me at times. However, sorry to say but as much as I HATE losing to the puppies, I ain't going back even if it means we never win again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We finally know who to blame.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I just watched the last 6 mins of the '80 game. I HATE UGA!!! It's still the same ending. More proof of what happens when you play not to lose. Up 1 point with about 8 minutes to go. Dink and dunk and try to burn clock instead of trying to shove it down their F'n throat! AND WHAT ABOUT THE HOLDING PENALTY FOR THE PANCAKE FROM BEHIND RIGHT IN FRONT OF BULUE! THE OT TACKLED THE DE/DT ON THE PLAY! WHY WAS THAT NOT CALLED!?!?! Bring it back, put the ball on the 3 and replay the down and let's see how it ends. FUGA!!!!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever it was, cannot remember the poster but we need the FU GA post from last year and times past from the GSMB.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n91603 said:
Whoever it was, cannot remember the poster but we need the FU GA post from last year and times past from the GSMB.

That was 812.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is it weird that when I read "hate week", I hear it in the same voice and inflection as the hump day camel?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, it's a Georgia hate thing especially for the old school Gators who insist the Georgia Bulldogs are their first and worst enemy. That being said there's no way...NO WAY i could see a victory over Georgia in the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party would be sweeter than shocking the world by shutting down the Noles at the end of the season throwing them out of the playoffs and ending their reign as undefeated National Champions.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n91704 said:
Yeah, it's a Georgia hate thing especially for the old school Gators who insist the Georgia Bulldogs are their first and worst enemy. That being said there's no way...NO WAY i could see a victory over Georgia in the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party would be sweeter than shocking the world by shutting down the Noles at the end of the season throwing them out of the playoffs and ending their reign as undefeated National Champions.

The reason you don't see it is you're a slUT fan. Just like you realize your rivals better than we do. But like it or not UGAly is by far UF's biggest rival. Doesn't mean we wouldn't like to beat Clowns.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure why, but I woke up this morning with a good feeling about Saturday. Could be the wine from last night still running through my system, or the general disdain I have for the red pants, but I suddenly feel like we have a shot in this game. Either way, I hate the bulldogs with every ounce of my being, and am hoping our boys how up and kill their season. Go Gators.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
soflagator;n91885 said:
Not sure why, but I woke up this morning with a good feeling about Saturday. Could be the wine from last night still running through my system, or the general disdain I have for the red pants, but I suddenly feel like we have a shot in this game. Either way, I hate the bulldogs with every ounce of my being, and am hoping our boys how up and kill their season. Go Gators.

Must be the wine...or maybe the lies she told you...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's always a bit of a silver lining in knowing that if we don't win the SEC, they sure as hell won't, either.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n91890 said:
There's always a bit of a silver lining in knowing that if we don't win the SEC, they sure as hell won't, either.

I was almost attacked by one of those drunk black-dress-clad uga girls in 2002. As we're filing out, she repeatedly makes comments about us having Zook and how is didn't matter because they were going to win the SEC, etc. I finally turned her direction and said, "if that makes you feel better". She went nuts. Heels off, coming at me swinging before her friends restrained her.:lol:

At this point, that's all I'm hoping for this year.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n91885 said:

Sweet! I somehow still have a little :pumper: left in me.
This is one of those matchups where it doesn't matter what either team has done during the season to this point - either team can win the game.
We really don't have anything to lose (by winning), other than Muschamp getting a temporary stay of execution, which he may get regardless.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n91885 said:

The one thing I will say is that no matter how bad things have been under Muschamp, he hasn't been blown out by UGA. So I think we can at the very least expect a competitive game this weekend. I know it's sad to have to say that, but it's the only silver lining I can come up with right now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n91986 said:
The one thing I will say is that no matter how bad things have been under Muschamp, he hasn't been blown out by UGA. So I think we can at the very least expect a competitive game this weekend. I know it's sad to have to say that, but it's the only silver lining I can come up with right now.

I agree. The first two years they were able to wear us down with the run game, where if the game had been any longer, it could've been worse. And then last year, I'm not sure what happened to them, but at one point I was pretty convinced it was going to be a blow out. But we've been close in all 3 contests. Hopefully, if he has any pride at all, and any desire to try and save his job, Muschamp has used these 2 weeks to formulate the gameplan of a lifetime.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
soflagator;n91991 said:
I agree. The first two years they were able to wear us down with the run game, where if the game had been any longer, it could've been worse. And then last year, I'm not sure what happened to them, but at one point I was pretty convinced it was going to be a blow out. But we've been close in all 3 contests. Hopefully, if he has any pride at all, and any desire to try and save his job, Muschamp has used these 2 weeks to formulate the gameplan of a lifetime.

Gameplan of a lifetime???? Now thats funny!

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n91991 said:

If Muschamp has an IQ over 80 he knows his job is toast. At this point it is about saving his career.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n92009 said:
If Muschamp has an IQ over 80 he knows his job is toast. At this point it is about saving his career.

I don't think his IQ has anything to do with it, especially if he's already been told he's going to be fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator