Georgia is the new Alabama?

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Marianna-FL_Gator, Jan 3, 2018.

1. T REX

T REX Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $642
    Ratings:
    +5,014 / -260
    Wasn't Gus the architect of that team and when he left Auburn fell apart? Not getting the same vibe at all but what the f do I know.

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits Member

Oxbucks:
    $359
    Ratings:
    +806 / -15
    [​IMG]

3. Marine1

Marine1 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $326
    Ratings:
    +915 / -13
    You love to argue so much it dilutes your ability to read and comprehend. My comments were directed at FSU. Calm down and go back and read my post. “Georgia has always been the FSU of the SEC.” is what I said. FSU has outrecruited damn near everybody for years. They are loaded with 4 and 5 stars. They do less with more than any team in college football. They are always loaded. Georgia is FSU until they win it on the field. Kirby is looking up at Saban until he does it on the field.

You are hung up on Kirby and his recruiting but I cannot find one post where anyone is denying or ignoring his results on the trail. Not one. Who? We get it. He is recruiting really well. Who exactly is ignoring it? How can it be denied or ignored? The numbers are there for all to see. Is this directed at Mullen for something you perceive he is not doing?

It just seems like you really, really want everyone to acknowledge Kirby’s greatness. Well he seems like a good guy, recruits like a madman and has his team in the hunt. Despite getting literally schooled by his mentor last night he is certainly going to be a factor for years to come.

F him and the dawgs.

4. T REX

T REX Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $642
    Ratings:
    +5,014 / -260
    On this we will agree

5. Marine1

Oxbucks:
    $326
    Ratings:
    +915 / -13
    This calls for a parade down University Ave.....we agree!!! I knew one day we would get there.

6. TheDouglas78

TheDouglas78 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $280
    Ratings:
    +3,965 / -28
    As the OC, I don't know if I would say the architect, but it was during their one year rental of Cam Newton.

7. MADGator

MADGator This space intentionally left blank

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +193 / -0
    Chesty Puller... my daddy was a Marine (is a Marine) and when I was a kid I remember reading a biography of Chesty. Good stuff. Amazing Marine.

8. Marine1

Oxbucks:
    $326
    Ratings:
    +915 / -13
    My whole family are Marines. Between my father and younger brother we accumulated about 70 years of service to the Corps. My father was there the night Chesty left the O’Club during his retirement party and went to the E’ Club to party with the troops. Legend.

9. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey 82% sarcasm 18% full of shyt
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,427
    Ratings:
    +27,426 / -587
    Stick a tampon in it.

He played two good teams this year and lost two of the three games. One was a blowout and the second loss was because he played scared and played to run out the clock.

Fvkk ugly.