Georgia @ Missouri

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC;n70108 said:
Georgia will beat Auburn. Then the West champ will be who wins the Iron Bowl. Problem solved.
:crazy:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n70111 said:
We need to win the rest of them, then its a done deal. UGAly win in Columbia gives Mizzou a loss in conf. play. Dawgs will have a rough time in Columbia.

I've determined that we need a larger variety of city (and mascot) names in the SEC. The first time I read this I was thinking: what the hell does South Carolina have to do with anything.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Probably best for Missouri to pick up a conference loss. But there's no way I can ever pull for Georgia

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Those 11 am starts in central time really favor the home team, imho.

That being said, **** UGA. Go Mizzou.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;70230 said:
Rivalry games UGA,FSU are always a toss up
FSU was a toss up under Spurrier. But that's it. Meyer obliterated FSU and Georgia annually. Spurrier obliterated Georgia annually. They haven't been toss up games under Champ either. Something like 1-5 against them under Muschamp.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n70257 said:
Probably best for Missouri to pick up a conference loss. But there's no way I can ever pull for Georgia

It might be best like you say just because it would mean we are definitely in the race for the East until the Georgia game if we beat LSU this week.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n70390 said:
FSU was a toss up under Spurrier. But that's it. Meyer obliterated FSU and Georgia annually. Spurrier obliterated Georgia annually. They haven't been toss up games under Champ either. Something like 1-5 against them under Muschamp.

FSU was a different team while we had Spurrier as compared to the era at FSU under Meyer. Muschamp hasn't got his $hit together against UGA, and is worse than Zook against both.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How bad is the SEC East, We are in entering 7th week of College Football, and Kentucky still is tied for 2nd in the Division. Tennesse might be the worst team in the division and that is with Vandy looking like $hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.