Got to Work With Bradley Beal

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Had a chance to meet and work with Bradley Beal the other day on a film shoot in LA.

This is a still pulled from video during the shoot.

Super down to earth and cool guy. Had a lot of fun hanging out and working with him. Great Gator!

Sequence 01.Still001.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Always seemed to be a great young man.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That's awesome man! Share more if you can (what the video was about etc).

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
IF Bradley had stayed one more year we are final four and good possibility of winning it that year.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bumped into him, and a girl, in the bookstore while I was on campus to watch a baseball game. We were playing Arky, obviously a few years ago, and he was really friendly. Just seemed like a normal dude on campus.

That's all I got.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
That's awesome man! Share more if you can (what the video was about etc).

Kind of a workout / documentary deal. Pretty simple. We had an NBA skills coach put them through an NBA workout, followed them through the workout, and then had them sit down and explain their story, work ethic, etc.

Did the same with Jordan Clarkson, and filmed some with Zach Lavine too. But they're not Gators. :chomp:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of a workout / documentary deal. Pretty simple. We had an NBA skills coach put them through an NBA workout, followed them through the workout, and then had them sit down and explain their story, work ethic, etc.

Did the same with Jordan Clarkson, and filmed some with Zach Lavine too. But they're not Gators. :chomp:

That's awesome man. Sounds like you have a pretty sweet gig

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Did he say anything about meeting a cool dude in the bookstore who was visiting from Nevada?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Once in when working in Miami I had a patient who had the contract for filming all the Miss Universe pageants.He said he & crew were waiting in Cancun to film their swimsuit exhibition. But when the plane landed in Mexico City and cleared baggage and stuff, all the bathing suits (around a thousand) that Jantzen sent were nowhere to be found.??

Miami is weird. About 15 shoppers were staring at me as I slipped on a skimpy bikini. Well let
me tell you, when I got back up I gave quit a lecture about leaving that bikini top on the floor...
they're like banana peels; anybody can slip on them.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Living in DC/Arlington, I met his brother - who was working as a personal trainer at a gym I went to. He was living w/ Bradley in the city. He played TE at Northern Illinois and was a pretty good athlete as well. I suppose he was doing the same thing that Tebow's older brother was doing - a live-in "big brother" to keep him out of trouble maybe? I've only been to one Wizards game though, don't really care for the NBA.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His older sister didn't do much after "Flashdance", but man, she was hot back in the day.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.