Grantham it is...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There’s a lot of distemper disease issues when you’re a dawg... we need bad ass bodies on D... I hope this guy gets us nasty again on D

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Staff continuity and a guy whose defense was pretty solid at MSU in the SEC West.

Let's ride.

F v c k grantham. This will not end well.

Am I the only one that see the crazy irony of this discussion considering the parties involved? As I've stated, I'm no TG fan. But I also get that sometimes you have to work with people that aren't currently your enemy.

jb_wwii_stalin_2_e.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one that see the crazy irony of this discussion considering the parties involved? As I've stated, I'm no TG fan. But I also get that sometimes you have to work with people that aren't currently your enemy.

jb_wwii_stalin_2_e.jpg

Good catch. :lol:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
As the saying goes, he might be an *******, but he's our *******! Welcome to the Gator Nation, bring greatness back to our D

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
First I have to swallow the pill of Mullen being our head coach.. now this asshat?

Going to be a long year. I really hope I'm wrong.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just speculating, but I would guess he doesn't have the personality, prudence and intangibles to be a good head coach. That as a grown ass adult coach he would use that choking sign on an opposing college football player is pretty much testament to that. Doesn't mean he can't be a very good co-ordinator or position coach. They aren't considered to be the face of a program like a head coach is.

Yeah and don’t forget he almost came to blows with a vandy coach after the game that same season...

Having said that, there are many people who are just lifetime DC’s. Look at Mickey Andrews for fsu... thinking about it now.... Andrews, Grantham, kiffins Daddy.... they’re all asshats (not that Kiffin has done anything specifically but he is lanes Daddy... so by extension he MUST be an asshat.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Going to be a long year. I really hope I'm wrong.
I can't think of a time when you weren't, so we're looking good.

And it's not possible to have longer years than what we've had the last seven. It's just not possible.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Glad he's our ass**** and Chaz' bytch... hope to see the defense improve.

that said... Reminds me of this doosh from Dumb and Dumber:

maxresdefault.jpg

Todd-Grantham-Curtis-Compton_icd6xb.jpg

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I haven’t been his biggest fan in the past but I do like that he will change the nature of our defense. I see an aggressive, attacking, punishing defense in our future. I liked Shannon personally....he’s a good man...and elicits respect from the kids. I wish there was a role for him somewhere in the program but his defense was too vanilla for the SEC. This will be a good change I think. Our tackling was one of the worst I’ve ever seen and I think that will change immediately. Think how many times we did everything perfectly...got to the ball....and then failed to wrap up. This will change.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Glad he's our ass**** and Chaz' bytch... hope to see the defense improve.

that said... Reminds me of this doosh from Dumb and Dumber:

maxresdefault.jpg

Todd-Grantham-Curtis-Compton_icd6xb.jpg
He's got a little "Mickey Andrews" look in his eyes.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
What better way for a new head coach to transition to a new program than to bring some familiar faces to his new gig? Makes perfect sense to me. Does not mean these are lifetime hires. Come in, do the job. Win. Go Gators.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
For seven straight years, I cringed every time an opponent had a 3rd and 6+ to go... it never seemed to end well for us on third and long to give... hope springs eternal

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.