Gray accepts offer to become Washington Redskins DB coach

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well, we begin the week by taking some of the state of Florida's Division 2 football programs' recruits and we end the week by taking some of the state of Florida's Division 2 football programs' position coaches for the exact same position at UF. My, how the somewhat mighty have fallen!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
:butters:Wait a sec, and we are hiring the O-line Coach from North Texas to coach our O-line? Might as well hire the O-line coach from North Dallas Forty. I will not draw any conclusions b/c it is the job of the HC to find coaching talent wherever it may be, but on the surface color me UNimpressed with both hires. We are friggin hiring Directional school position coaches. Butters at his best!:butters:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
They also track the offers by schools. I used that one as well. Uh oh...you'll probably have another manic laughing attack. Wasn't this explained before? 247 has to use a composite of other sites because they weren't allowed to actually rank kids. Are you saying that because I think their rankings were off I can't use the site at all for other things that aren't subjective like offers and how many commits a recruiter was responsible for?

Or do I just own a permanent spot in your head. SHould I have my mail forwarded there? I own a nice piece of property in your dome. I guess I'll sell. Bad scenery.

Make sure you BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GTFO!

But wait, Rivals, it's the GOLD STANDARD and is the only site allowed to be used according to you!

And wait, ranking coaches, like ranking recruits and recruiting classes, is subjective, too, even more so when the website you're using is known for having bad data inputs!

Haha, you're so pissed off right now that it's me living rent free in your head! LMFAO!

:snicker:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Do you really think this is on Butters or the AD and the budget?

You know Law, at this point, who knows? Regardless of who it is on, We are not operating like the Big Time program that so many Pumpers think we are. Sadly we are just another program!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The pumps seem to think it's 1977 again , that we have no right to be an big time program, and if we win one game a year vs a ranked team, we are "winning the ones we should" and "losing the ones we should".

I'm beginning to think they are right. We have quit. No interest in competing. Just want to keep stuffing 10-20 million a year in whatever damn sack they stuff it in and stay status quo.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
How well of a recruiter is the new o-line coach, never heard of him? Definitely not one of the names that's been tossed around on this board, guess he was off everyone's radar.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How well of a recruiter is the new o-line coach, never heard of him?
He is such a rising star that he spent one year at ECU, got fired, and is now at North Fvkking Texas.
Apparently no one from Eastern Kentucky or otherwise related to Nord was available.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He is such a rising star that he spent one year at ECU, got fired, and is now at North Fvkking Texas.
Apparently no one from Eastern Kentucky or otherwise related to Nord was available.

After what they did to Del Rio this year, surprised Mac would have went after anyone on their staff, guess he really wanted it to be a surprise hire or it was his 5th option.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Of course we are. Just to make it impossible to block a kick, make a return, and entertain t.

I thought they had taken him off the recruiting trail a few weeks back possibly signaling a change or a demotion at least.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought they had taken him off the recruiting trail a few weeks back possibly signaling a change or a demotion at least.
False rumors. He was seen trying to buck t off his back in front of recruits just a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.