Gray accepts offer to become Washington Redskins DB coach

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He is such a rising star that he spent one year at ECU, got fired, and is now at North Fvkking Texas.
Apparently no one from Eastern Kentucky or otherwise related to Nord was available.

Im cornfused. You guys have said for a long time that Mac sucks terribly and needs fired yesterday and has no clue what he is doing as well as he is a dead man walking. Why would any big named coach come here for one year knowing Mac will be fired after next season? Just wondering how you expect this when you say the other?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea about Corey Bell. If he can help lock down S. Fla I'm all for it.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
See my post on the Gator Coaching Hires (whatever it's called) sticky. These coaches are pretty much what the GC venters have been clamoring for: deep relations and experience in South Florida recruiting, and a young (36), accomplished, energetic OL coach who kids are gonna love. Right? Summers was too old; we aren't getting enough of the top in-state recruits. Haven't we heard those over and over at GC?

Venters gonna vent fast and vent nasty, whether they know anything or not. Heck, they'll slay a reporter who makes a mistake, but they won't take time to learn much about a new hire before judging him incompetent and again deciding Mac made an awful hire.

These new coaches could be awesome, so why start hating on them before you know them?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Could be? WHy not go out and get some stud recruiters...pay for them...more diamonds in the rough I guess...

Maybe we paid a bunch for the RB coach, then Mac only had a little left for the other 2 hires. Could be administration being tightwads again.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So maybe Bell is taking over ST? I thought Shannon was coaching DBs?

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Nah, just pointing out the bloviators and know-nothing's who love to post emotional drivel with no basis in facts or real life. Freaking have some substance or STFU, right? Who wants to read a bunch of whining and sniveling? Some of that stuff sounds like it comes from Jr High School girls.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:couch:

LOL!

We will be alright!

Book it.... :bananadance2:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
See my post on the Gator Coaching Hires (whatever it's called) sticky. These coaches are pretty much what the GC venters have been clamoring for: deep relations and experience in South Florida recruiting, and a young (36), accomplished, energetic OL coach who kids are gonna love. Right? Summers was too old; we aren't getting enough of the top in-state recruits. Haven't we heard those over and over at GC?

Venters gonna vent fast and vent nasty, whether they know anything or not. Heck, they'll slay a reporter who makes a mistake, but they won't take time to learn much about a new hire before judging him incompetent and again deciding Mac made an awful hire.

These new coaches could be awesome, so why start hating on them before you know them?

That's how we roll here! :gator:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unless my math is wrong:
Nord/Summers/Gray were making over $2 mil
Seider/Bell/Davis at best are getting $500k
There's over $1.5M available
Nord isn't gone. Nord won't be gone. Nord, Nusschamp and LDR leave with Butters and not a second before.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, implying I'm Zach is just a low blow! That's an awful, hurtful thing to write, bro.
Sorry if not true. Now can you sling some rhymes for us?

We still love you, Zach. We just don't like your predictions too much.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Take it for what it's worth....
:suicide:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads