Grayson Allen.....mistreated?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Saw last night that Duke has suspended him indefinitely. Kind of harsh punishment for something so lame but Allen just doesn't seem to be able to stop the tripping.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Indefinite suspension seems a bit harsh, but coach K had no choice. The media was slaying both of them. In today's wussy environment this has been equated to the malice in the palace.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Indefinite suspension seems a bit harsh, but coach K had no choice. The media was slaying both of them. In today's wussy environment this has been equated to the malice in the palace.
Punching women will get you less time than tripping some dude on a court.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently has never had his @ss kicked...properly. That tripping business would get you f'd up on the blacktop way back when.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
His reaction to getting the technical is just ridiculous. What a crybaby.
I honestly think that's what got him suspended more than anything. He doesn't live in reality if he's really that confused as to why he keeps getting in trouble for intentionally trying to injure players. He's obviously a spoiled silver spoon child, maybe this will teach him some accountability.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

I agree with you about today's PC culture, it has gone too far. However something needed to be done to this kid, he seems like a terrible sport and a spoiled brat on the court at times. I'm sure the suspension will last 5 or 6 games and then he'll have some kind of zero tolerance policy that he'll have to adhere to. I can't imagine that this kid doesn't act like a dick to everyone in his personal life as well. Really he just needs his ass kicked real good one time and his attitude would change a bit I bet. Wonder what Bobby Knight would've done to this kid for some of the antics, if he had played for him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
His reaction to getting the technical is just ridiculous. What a crybaby.

If you have seen his on-the-bench reaction to the technical, you would understand the suspension away
from the game for a while. On the bench his head went violently "thrash-about" with vein-popping screaming.
During that, a couple of teammates & a coach put their calming hands on his shoulders to no avail; he continued
to thrash. There's possibly something medically wrong there.(It was as bad as some epileptic seizure.) Duke U may be going to give him a battery of diagnostic tests.?? The kid's from Jacksonville ?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I agree with you about today's PC culture, it has gone too far. However something needed to be done to this kid, he seems like a terrible sport and a spoiled brat on the court at times. I'm sure the suspension will last 5 or 6 games and then he'll have some kind of zero tolerance policy that he'll have to adhere to. I can't imagine that this kid doesn't act like a dick to everyone in his personal life as well. Really he just needs his ass kicked real good one time and his attitude would change a bit I bet. Wonder what Bobby Knight would've done to this kid for some of the antics, if he had played for him.

I agree. When you are tripping guys from Elon you have a problem.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My 2 year doesn't throw fits like this guy. Grow the **** up or go away.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My 2 year doesn't throw fits like this guy. Grow the **** up or go away.
That was something I noticed. The tripping for the 3rd time was one thing, but the tantrum he threw on the bench was pathetic and put his immaturity on display.

Or maybe there is something in that name that makes one prone to being a douchebag :scratchchin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbob and tally give awards for hitting women.

This just in on the AP wire: Florida State University, to show it's sensitivity to the plight of their
female students has FSU's School of Business offering an economics course in
"How to Manage Windfall Profits from Barroom Clobberings 101" It covers investing in
5* triple-bonds... There's an advanced credit course in the Psych School on "How to not be
traumatized by a male jumping atop a table and shouting fook that puzzy."

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
The problem is that this kids daddy never put his foot in his a$$ as a kid! My father would have beat my tail for that in college. He chewed my ass for taking a called 3rd strike in college on an 80 mph slider. Had never seen that before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.