Great piece on Christian Garcia

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I clicked on this totally expecting to see a picture of a hot chick... so disappointed :facepalm:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Great article. Thanks for posting. This is the kind of articulate player that represents UF well. Glad he's on our team.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He started over McMillian, that just speaks volumes

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
With the open headcount we will clearly have after NSD, and him only having 1 more year of eligibility - this is a kid I would really like to see get a scholarship next year. He's earned it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With the open headcount we will clearly have after NSD, and him only having 1 more year of eligibility - this is a kid I would really like to see get a scholarship next year. He's earned it.
I don't see where people think we have so much room.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see where people think we have so much room.

I continue to see different numbers, but it seems like our very best case scenario is that if we get all of our commits and all of our leans, we will still have fewer than 80 scholarship athletes. Giving a sr. walk on a 1 year scholarship wouldn't hurt us in any way.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I continue to see different numbers, but it seems like our very best case scenario is that if we get all of our commits and all of our leans, we will still have fewer than 80 scholarship athletes. Giving a sr. walk on a 1 year scholarship wouldn't hurt us in any way.
I think we are waiting on guys to declare just to see where we are. Sharpe leaving I think will give us 25 spots, having already figured the other underclassmen leaving. Sharpe was an unknown along with Dawson. If Anzalone or Wilson stays, reduce the number.

Where it could hurt is if the class takes off. We would take a prep 4* rather than give him a scholly. I agree with you that we probably will have an extra to give him. Just saying I'd wait to reward him.

As stated in other threads, IF Leatherwood enrolls, and IF we make a couple good coaching hires, the class could take off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb