Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n96020 said:
Wonder how Jeffrey Heisman feels?

Very happy I'm sure.

Never miss a chance to be an a$$hole, do you?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently GatorJ likes Twitter.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just a great day for the entire Gator Nation. And I am happy for CWM. By all accounts, he is a good guy and he deserved this. There is no team I want to beat more each year than the Humpers. I'd forgotten how sweet the air can smell!

Go Gators!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I have and will continue to state I would trade keeping Muschamp for a win against these guys any day. I love it, I'm happy. Congrats. An all around great performance. Hope our wounded get better. And as always, go Gators!

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Im drunk and talking mad ****. Outstanding win fck the ball lickers.life is good right now go gators:woohoo:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man, I'm proud of this team.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoyed the game. Seeing UGA fans file out early was just like old times.

Somebody start a thread and link us to their meltdown please.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n96120 said:
Very happy I'm sure.

Never miss a chance to be an a$$hole, do you?

I'm sorry your nephew just didn't have it. I knew the original comment would bring out big bad divits. :lol:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Just got home from the game.....what a swwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttttt win! [image sent to me from my wife's phone!]

Attachments

• conv_1223.jpg
    conv_1223.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 66

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Greatly played game. OL made it no need for a balanced offense. Can this OL run the show well enough that T. Harris can
work on a full-skilled passing attack? That's the rebuilding route. Can't rebuild an HC?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This team should ride a wave of confidence into the Vandy game. Get some swagger back and the swamp will rock for USC

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
So why didn't they flag Richt for running out on the field to call a time out...I remember Meyer getting that call when walking 3' onto the
field in the NC game I think.

so what is with that?

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What makes this win extra, extra sweet is that we beat the Dawgs with THIS team. THIS TEAM. They've got to be going, "What the hell just happened?!?!" When we parked at the game this huge black Ford F-350 with large black, red, and white "G's" on both side doors was in front of us with the obligatory Geeeooorgia flags. As we were getting out two half drunk, shirtless jack-asses with red painted torso's stumbled out of the truck. Don't know how the one that drove managed it but both had two large empty beer cases on their heads with a hole cut on one side for their faces to stick out and painted red with the words "Case of Dawg Whoop Ass" on the other three sides in black. They saw us and immediately started yelling, "We're here to get some Gator meat! Gator meat! Gator meat! I looked at my three Gator buddies and we all rolled our eyes and started on our way ignoring them. When we got back after the game of course the truck was long gone. Cowards......

:chomp:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n96146 said:
And two conspiracies fell today. We had a ref lead block on a huge run and WM beat uga :lol:
that was a damn good block. I hate officials in general.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;n96199 said:
So why didn't they flag Richt for running out on the field to call a time out...I remember Meyer getting that call when walking 3' onto the
field in the NC game I think.

so what is with that?
really, i thought he was going to pile on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.