Grier immediately eligible

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
MacNuss's playbook sure as hell ain't 8 pages. :shakehead:

It's more than 8 pages... he had just a few pages for trick plays for 3rd and inches... we have seen at least one reverse, a double reverse, a middle screen, a flanker option pass..

I thought it was a football coloring book.

61nMOk3n74L._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grier and Hardin were roomies. Lots of bad stories about what happened in that house. Coke rumor is not a single rumor, there were many rumors about coke and roofies, and more.

Grier would've torn that locker room apart. He'll probably tear it up at WVU and then leave. There are reasons to be upset with Mac, but Grier ain't it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Grier and Hardin were roomies. Lots of bad stories about what happened in that house. Coke rumor is not a single rumor, there were many rumors about coke and roofies, and more.

Grier would've torn that locker room apart. He'll probably tear it up at WVU and then leave. There are reasons to be upset with Mac, but Grier ain't it.
Crete and t are the only ones bashing him for Grier. The rest of us know Grier did himself in.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm baffled this thread is

1. STICKIED
2. 8 PAGES SO FAR

Reading this thread has to be one of my most embarrassing moments as a Gator fan. Please someone bury this in the dungeon asap. The obsession of a guy that played 6 games for us and hasn't been on our campus for 1.5 years is amazing.

Who cares.
The rest of the forum is a bunch of threads with Twitter scoops and opinion pieces started by two posters. We're desperate for an actual topic.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Based on who?
Has he made any QB at Florida better? TWe watched him make Treon worse every week. LDR steadily got worse last year. Did Applebee's get any better? 2 years with Franks and Trask and he can't even make them usable. So he's still trying to import QB's coached up by somebody else.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has he made any QB at Florida better? TWe watched him make Treon worse every week. LDR steadily got worse last year. Did Applebee's get any better? 2 years with Franks and Trask and he can't even make them usable. So he's still trying to import QB's coached up by somebody else.
2 years already with Franks and Trask? Time really flies when you are completely full of crap

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You said Mac/Nuss turned 5* QBs into 3* QBs. You failed to back that up. Now you're asking about Treon/LDR/AA conveniently leaving Grier out of the conversation. Okay.
Treon was never going to get better. He never should've have been recruited as a QB. Did LDR get better? Don't know, we never saw him play before and in any case we only saw him play in three games The only knock on LDR was arm strength. You can't coach arm strength. AA was never a project to develop. He was an insurance policy, and yet, he did get better. From a 102 QB rating to 128 and completion rate from 53% to 61%.
Just be intellectually honest with yourself.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
You said Mac/Nuss turned 5* QBs into 3* QBs. You failed to back that up.
I said "they'll" which is "they will", as in the future. I never said they had done it in the past.

Grier was hit and miss and we don't know how he would have turned out under Macaverage.

Treon won a lot of games under Muschamp and looked fine. He got steadily worse every week under Macaverage.

You can't tell me he's made any QB better at UF. Be intellectually honest with yourself.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I said "they'll" which is "they will", as in the future. I never said they had done it in the past.

Grier was hit and miss and we don't know how he would have turned out under Macaverage.

Treon won a lot of games under Muschamp and looked fine. He got steadily worse every week under Macaverage.

You can't tell me he's made any QB better at UF. Be intellectually honest with yourself.

Okay grammer boy. You said they will. I still ask based on who. And you still haven't supported it.
Grier was a hit/miss because it doesn't support your argument.
I don't think I can take anyone serious that thinks Treon had any business playing QB.
I just gave you stats that should AA played better. And he was the only QB with previous stats to compare. Again, the only thing wrong with LDR was arm strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb